PDA

View Full Version : PRESS CLIPS (THIS ADMINISTRATIONS WORST ENEMY)

06-27-2006, 01:17 AM
I HAVE BEEN ADMAZED THAT THIS ADMINISTRATIONS WORST ENEMY IS THEMSELVES. I SUSPECT 5% OF THE POSTERS EVERY BOTHER TO READ PRESS CLIPS EACH DAY. THE DEPARTMENT PUTS IT THEIR FOR ITS EMPLOYEES TO .....HONESTLY I DONT KNOW WHY THEY DO IT. BUT DURING THE CROSBY ERA IF JEB OR JIMMY EVER BOTHERED TO READ PRESS CLIPS THEY WOULD HAVE KNOWN A LONG TIME AGO THEIR GOOSE WAS COOKED......TODAY IN PRESS CLIP: FLORIDA PRISON CHIEF: STATE PRISONS HAVE BETTER SCREENING.....THEREFORE "THE HEAD OF FLORIDAS PRISON SYSTEM IS CONFIDENT THAT A SHOOTING LIKE THE ONE THAT OCCURRED AT THE FEDERAL DETENTION IN TALLAHASSEE THIS WEEK COULDNT HAPPEN AT A STATE PRISON FACILITY IN FLORIDA.

SAME DAY IN PRESS CLIPS: PUNTA GORDA JURY CONVICTS 2ND. INMATE FOR KILLING PRISON GUARD........

I GUESS AN EMPLOYEE WILL NEVER SNEAK A WEAPON IN A PRISON BUT ANY DAY OF THE WEEK IN A FLORIDA PRISON SOME INMATE WILL HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO KILL A CORRECTIONAL OFFICER.

NEVER SAY NEVER COLONAL AND STOP LOOKING FOR THOSE WEAPONS OF MASS DISTRUCTION!

mystikwarrior
06-27-2006, 02:49 PM
Last DOC Press Release I saw was from three weeks ago.
Perhaps you're talking about news stories and not official Press Releases?
As for that inmate that killed a guard, did he do it with a pistol he smuggled in?
Didn't think so.
The administration's biggest enemy isn't itself. It's you.

06-27-2006, 04:40 PM
Agreed, mystikwarrior.

Charlotte CI wasn't about a guard snaking a gun and shooting one of her own; it's about an two inmates (granted, who should not have been assigned the task) who jumped a guard and brutally massacred an unarmed female CO with a hammer, tearing her head open (and, as far as I'm concerned, the unnamed would-be hero of an inmate that died trying to protect her).

You almost seem delighted in your post about this death, but that's a subject for a different post....

For you, original poster, to make your comments are venemous and vile and only serves to discredit P&P officers when they start making legitimate issues public.

Get on board or get out.