PDA

View Full Version : Post Hole Diggers & Promotions

06-24-2006, 03:22 PM
Post Hole Diggers & Promotions :?:

Lets see, Chris Felix is next on the list to be promoted, but will they promote him??? Hummmmmm.......

Let's compare Chris Felix with Darryl Stinger. ;) Several years ago, Felix bargained with the SAO for a wreckless driving charge. He has never had a DUI.
[/*:m:1my2q7v5]
Darryl Stinger got into a wreck (with injuries = broken bone) and he was arrested for DUI and he pled "not guilty" :roll: and it went to trial and a jury found him "guilty" of DUI. To this day, he still says his DUI arrest & conviction is bullchit. :roll: He vents about that if you walk to him one on one. :roll: And he still refuses to accept responsibility for what he did. :roll: Is that what an alchy does? :?
Felix's incident happened many many many years ago, but is it forgotten by the brass??? Will they promote him since he's next on the list??? He is NOT a "post hole digger," so we'll have to wait and see. He's already paid the price -- or has he paid enough??? :?
Stinger's DUI arrest happened recently -- just a couple of years ago -- but he was still promoted to major to run the jail because he is a "post hole digger" (PhD) for Sheriff Bill Balkwill.
Felix was convicted of just reckless driving.
Stinger was convicted of DUI with a crash with injuries.
Darryl Stinger, PhD & FOB[/*:m:1my2q7v5]Now Sheriff Balkwill, Chief Deputy Dunklee and Captain Chuck Forbis wouldn't want to promote Felix because ... well, you'll havta ask them -- but we'll promote Darryl Stinger, PhD, who has an arrest and conviction for a DUI crash with injuires (broken bone)!!! Is that how it works around here??? Enquiring minds want to know!!! :!:

Post Hole Digger = PhD (http://www.hooverfence.com/tools/post-hole-digger.htm) :shock:

You can tell this crap goes waaaaaaaaaaay back. I'm starting to think that we're corrupt. :cry:

When should we start doing the right thing??? Now? Later??? Never??? Whatever. :roll:

06-25-2006, 12:15 AM
Immediate need for post hole diggers-

A little hard work,

But the rewards are priceless

06-25-2006, 01:18 PM
Comparing Felix with Stinger is pretty interesting. Stinger was promoted, so it will be interesting to see if they give the same favor to Felix, even though he isn't a FOB. :shock:

06-26-2006, 10:19 AM
Darryll Stinger, PhD??? :mrgreen:

Where can I buy a set of post hole diggers? :lol:

06-27-2006, 03:22 AM
OMG Get a life. Heres a concept DO YOUR JOB MORON

06-27-2006, 07:03 PM
OMG Get a life. Heres a concept DO YOUR JOB MORONI was told that if I want to get promoted, then I need to "play the game" and "get in the mix." I would like to support Larry Dunklee in the next go-around, but it's too early to tell because we don't know whose running and whose not (yet). Talking politics (right now) is sort of like a crap shoot. :shock:

06-27-2006, 08:18 PM
Talking politics (right now) is sort of like a crap shoot. :shock:Politics is always a crap shoot at a sheriff's office. If you support the winning horse, then you get multiple promotions as a reward for friendship and for helping the sheriff to win, but if you support the losing horse, then don't expect to get promoted, unless you have a greased inside track. Qualifications have nothing to do with promotions at an elected sheriff's office where digging post holes for campaign signs is a lot more important then anything else. I know one deputy who always had a chit eating grin during the last election. He had a smile everywhere he went -- and that really pissed off the wrong people, but he's not smiling anymore!!! This agency isn't civil service and the union is still too new to help you, but in the long run, it will probably help a lot.

06-28-2006, 02:18 PM
Why are we having this topic. If you work in a Florida Sheriffs Office then youll know, no matter what county big or small Politics are htere and if you think they arent in city and state. Then your blind. Its the nature of the beast so suck it up and move on. You can always back up North because us Florida crackers are famililar with the system.

If I recall correctly you can go play State cop up North or serve papers in a Sheriff's Office.

I TAKE PRIDE IN BEING A
Florida Deputy Sheriff

06-28-2006, 02:30 PM
Why are we having this topic. Probably because people are watching. Why else? :x

06-29-2006, 02:34 PM
Why are we having this topic. Probably because people are watching. Why else? :x

Ok Ill stop watching find a real topic... I am sick of the negaticity on this board. I dont care for the people youre talking about but I dont trash talk either. I wonder if you would tell them taht to their face.... Thats what I thought.

Why dont we say something positive, or hey heres an idea. Proactive conversation something that will benefit us. Something that that twe actually have an impact on. ITS NOT POLITICS.

Whats new on the union agenda?
Benefits
Raises
Recruiting
College requirements coming back
equiptment
upgrade to the glock 40?
Shift differential pay

06-29-2006, 03:46 PM
I am sick of the negaticity on this board. Serious question --> Why do you think people are so negative on this board (if that's what it really is)???? Why Why Why??? :?
I dont care for the people youre talking about...Mannnnnnnnn I hope they aren't reading this board because now they'll know that you don't care for them!!!! :?
Why dont we say something positive, or hey heres an idea. Proactive conversation something that will benefit us. Something that that twe actually have an impact on. ITS NOT POLITICS.Hummmmmm, just one little comment about your last statement about politics...

Terry Lewis (your friend and mine) :shock: said over & over:"Perception is reality in the eye of the beholder."Maybe it's not politics (???), but if that's what people "perceive", then that's what they believe, even if they're wrong. :?
Whats new on the union agenda?
Benefits
Raises
Recruiting
College requirements coming back
equiptment
upgrade to the glock 40?
Shift differential payExcellent points, but why would we upgrade to the Glock 40??? My Sig Saur has only jammed up on me once -- or twice if you count a bullet that didn't fire. That's a pretty good track record!!! :mrgreen:

Gotta run. Got a "honey do" list to take care of. :shock:

07-01-2006, 07:17 PM
Immediate need for post hole diggers-

A little hard work,

But the rewards are pricelessI'll bet you 10 to 1 that Sheriff Bill Balkwill isn't going to promote Felix because he isn't a PhD. They why did he promote Stinger??? Because Stinger is a PhD (and is a personal FOB and is a personal drinking buddy). So why won't they promote Felix??? Because they don't want to do anything that would draw attention to that issue. But they did it for Stinger!!! Then why not for Felix???!!! Because Felix isn't a PhD or a FOB or a drinking buddy of Balkwill. So....

See the vicious circle? ;) Round-n-round she goes and where she'll stop, nobody knows!!!

Felix, you better start studying again cause you ain't getting promoted!!! :shock:

Welcome to the Sarasota Sheriff's Office. :shock:

How many guns have been found in the jail since Stinger was put in charge??? How many correctional officers are we now short in the jail since Stinger was put in charge??? Now we're re-hiring Jim Berry and Steve Farley as correctional officers. :lol: Good for them (if that's what they want). :)

We're just one big happy family where we put the word "fun" back into disfunctional. :shock:

Place ur bets here!!! Get ur popcorn, candy & peanuts right here!!!

07-01-2006, 07:34 PM
I'll bet you 10 to 1 that Sheriff Bill Balkwill isn't going to promote Felix because he isn't a PhD. They why did he promote Stinger??? Because Stinger is a PhD (and is a personal FOB and is a personal drinking buddy). So why won't they promote Felix??? Because they don't want to do anything that would draw attention to that issue. But they did it for Stinger!!! Then why not for Felix???!!! Because Felix isn't a PhD or a FOB or a drinking buddy of Balkwill. So....

See the vicious circle? ;) Round-n-round she goes and where she'll stop, nobody knows!!!

Felix, you better start studying again cause you ain't getting promoted!!! :shock:

Welcome to the Sarasota Sheriff's Office. :shock:

How many guns have been found in the jail since Stinger was put in charge??? How many correctional officers are we now short in the jail since Stinger was put in charge??? Now we're re-hiring Jim Berry and Steve Farley as correctional officers. :lol: Good for them (if that's what they want). :)

We're just one big happy family where we put the word "fun" back into disfunctional. :shock:

Place ur bets here!!! Get ur popcorn, candy & peanuts right here!!!I don't know who the F you are, but you need to STFU. BB gave Stinger a second chance. How many other sheriffs do you know that would do that!!! He is a very kind and generous man. So STFU until you know what you're talking about. :twisted: This has nothing to do with politics. The best man for the job was given the job.

07-01-2006, 09:26 PM
I don't know who the F you are, but you need to STFU. BB gave Stinger a second chance. How many other sheriffs do you know that would do that!!! He is a very kind and generous man. So STFU until you know what you're talking about. :twisted: This has nothing to do with politics. The best man for the job was given the job.Lay off the sauce dude. When you drink, you don't sound right. :roll:

07-02-2006, 01:14 PM
The administration is very sensitive to these issues and you're not helping the guys on the list to get promoted by talking about these issues on a public forum. Politics does exist, but by you guys exposing it, you're not helping your brothers who are trying to fly under the radar!!!! Think before you post!!!

07-02-2006, 04:33 PM
The administration is very sensitive to these issues and you're not helping the guys on the list to get promoted by talking about these issues on a public forum. Politics does exist, but by you guys exposing it, you're not helping your brothers who are trying to fly under the radar!!!! Think before you post!!!You're missing the point completely. The issue is a whole lot bigger then whether or not they get promoted. The issue is moral corruption inside the agency. Don't get stuck in tunnel vision by looking at a promotion, but look at the bigger picture. There is a bigger picture!!!

07-02-2006, 06:27 PM
Nope, I'm not missing the point at all. If you were a promotional candidate, how would you like your name to be posted up here in the middle of a controversy just so someone can make a point??? How would you like your name to be the focal point of the brass and other employees?? Nobody wants to be the center of a controversy, espicially if they are on the bubble!!!

07-03-2006, 09:23 PM
Thanks for throwing a brother under the bus to make a point. If Chris wanted to make a stink about it he would have posted here himself. I am sure this has done alot to help out his situation.

07-07-2006, 05:32 PM
I think that most of us who've been here for at least 3 years have figured out that the promotional process is a crock of sh*t. They pick who they want, regardless of a candidates "performance" -- and we all know it. The entire department knows it. He11, even the civilians know it!!! IMO that causes people to "disrespect" our administration when they know that their "performance" doesn't count as much as their "friendship" with the right people -- or they can't compete against the PhD employees.

When we were a little department, it was easier to sweep this crap under the carpet, but now that we've become so dam big, the promotional process has become a joke. For those of you who have the patience to go through the process year after year, kudos to you.

I refuse to participate in a process that is such an obvious sham. I can understand politics at the lieutenants level because it's an appointed position, but at the sergeants level, it seems to be even worse because the board has to manipulate it even more to give the PhDs a fighting chance.

I took a look at SPDs promotional process for sergeant and it basically removes the politics, except for an interview with the chief which counts as 10%. Their oral board is 100% impartial because it's done by outsiders, but the SSO will never allow their oral board to be done by outsiders because then they can't manipulate the process. I'm not going to dime anybody out, but I was told by several members of the brass that it's good that our oral board can manipulate the process to keep the dorks from getting promoted, even if it means grading them on the fact that they are a dork, instead of on their performance at the oral board. Those without PhDs are considered dorks.

Oh well, good luck to those of you who choose to play that political game. :roll:

07-07-2006, 06:27 PM
IMO that causes people to "disrespect" our administration when they know that their "performance" doesn't count as much as their "friendship" with the right people -- or they can't compete against the PhD employees.Hey Sherlock Holmes, are you just now figuring this out? Of course there's an undercurrent of discontent among most employees. :roll: But do you remember what Jim Hardcastle said to his SSO deputies???!!!
I don't need you guys to like me to win an election. All I need is for the citizens to like me. :shock: Your opinion doesn't count -- and neither does the opinion of any other SSO employee!!! :shock: Don't get me wrong -- it's nice to have the employees on your side, but in the big picture, it doesn't really matter!!! :x

07-07-2006, 06:49 PM
My prediction:

Felix will get promoted on July 27 (payperiod) because we are down so many sergeants and they can't hold out much longer because school is coming (reference the SRO thing), but Davis won't get promoted for four reasons. First, he's been too vocal and "they" don't like that. Second, Davis is a union negotiator and "they" don't like that either. Third, if they promote Davis, then the list will stop at Hale (again) and they don't want that to happen because it's already happend 3 or 4 years in a row and "they" don't want it to look political, even though we all know that it is. Four, I'm not going to touch that reason on a public forum.

And if you think that "they" don't discuss all of these issues, then think again. They think they're so smart. Hey, if "they" close their eyes, then people can't see them, right??? :lol: :roll:

07-08-2006, 12:05 PM
Dear Sheriff:

Despite what you may read, I happen to LOVE my job here. Most of our supervisors are great guys and the brass here seem to be hard working and very dedicated to keeping us safe out here. I hear the complaints frm some of the guys out here, but the truth is that there are very few UNhappy campers out here. Just a few that make a lot of noise.

So thanks for being one of our best sheriff's ever and supporting us.

Thanks

Road Deputy

07-08-2006, 12:48 PM
Dear Sheriff:

Despite what you may read, I happen to LOVE my job here. Most of our supervisors are great guys and the brass here seem to be hard working and very dedicated to keeping us safe out here. I hear the complaints frm some of the guys out here, but the truth is that there are very few UNhappy campers out here. Just a few that make a lot of noise.

So thanks for being one of our best sheriff's ever and supporting us.

Thanks

Road DeputyI agree with you 100%. Sheriff Balkwill is the best sheriff this county has seen. He is fair, kind hearted and very generous with promotions.

Thank you sheriff!!! :)

Detective/Sergeant Harold Sicks
School Resource Bureau

07-08-2006, 12:55 PM
The sheriff by law does not have to post crap. He has his budget and can use it ANY way he pleases, without permission from anyone.

Our sheriff maintains the right to hire and fire who he wants, in positions that he wants, when he wants. PERIOD!

The fact that he hires, promotes a friend or someone who supported him (held a sign) only makes sense. Wow! :shock:

Did you hold a sign? Did you get a promotion for being a PhD? I dare you to answer. :)

07-08-2006, 01:19 PM
The sheriff by law does not have to post crap. He has his budget and can use it ANY way he pleases, without permission from anyone.

Our sheriff maintains the right to hire and fire who he wants, in positions that he wants, when he wants. PERIOD!

The fact that he hires, promotes a friend or someone who supported him (held a sign) only makes sense. On a personal level, I've got nothing against Bill Balkwill, but...

What comes out of his mouth doesn't match his actions. :cry: A politician tells a person what he wants to hear, so the politician gets an instant friend, but then the politician later does something that is completely opposite of what he originally said. Later, when we see that Balkwill didn't keep his word, it makes us wonder what kind of man he is. So far, that's my assessment of Bill Balkwill. :?

I can only judge a man by his actions and his actions don't match up to what comes out of his mouth.

My .02

07-08-2006, 01:37 PM
Sheriff Balkwill is the best sheriff this county has seen. He is fair, kind hearted and very generous with promotions.

School Resource BureauWTF? :roll: This from a guy who flunked the sergeants test, but was still promoted to sergeant immediately after the election as a "reward" for holding an election-campaign-sign for Bill Balkwill????? :?:

Yeaaaa we know exactly where your loyalities are. Nuts. :roll:

Ask any lower level supervisor around here what we think about the politics that are involved with promotions and you'll get an earfull. I voted for Bill Balkwill, but after what I've seen, I'm 100% totally disgusted. The support of most of the lower level troops has been lost.

07-08-2006, 03:12 PM
If you are seen as a political enemy... and if you are seen as someone who could have threatened their political victory... then you will be crushed & melted. :shock: That's the mentality of politics. :?

07-08-2006, 06:26 PM
[quote="Sergeant Harold Sicks":2eworg8e]Sheriff Balkwill is the best sheriff this county has seen. He is fair, kind hearted and very generous with promotions.

School Resource BureauWTF? :roll: This from a guy who flunked the sergeants test, but was still promoted to sergeant immediately after the election as a "reward" for holding an election-campaign-sign for Bill Balkwill????? :?:

Yeaaaa we know exactly where your loyalities are. Nuts. :roll:

Ask any lower level supervisor around here what we think about the politics that are involved with promotions and you'll get an earfull. I voted for Bill Balkwill, but after what I've seen, I'm 100% totally disgusted. The support of most of the lower level troops has been lost.[/quote:2eworg8e]OMG!!! This is hillarious!!! :lol:

07-09-2006, 12:10 AM
The administration is very sensitive to these issues and you're not helping the guys on the list to get promoted by talking about these issues on a public forum. Politics does exist, but by you guys exposing it, you're not helping your brothers who are trying to fly under the radar!!!! Think before you post!!!Well said.

07-09-2006, 11:57 AM
This thread has become our own circus freak show. :shock:

Golly gee...I was going to step into this arena...but this isn't a discussion for little sister... :lol: I can see why it is a hot topic of debate."It's impossible to argue logic with a belief system. Anyone can believe what they wish."Time's a wastin'...

Break! Now, go to your respective neutral corners!

07-09-2006, 12:30 PM
Ahmmmmmm just a friendly reminder:
The administration is very sensitive to these issues and you're not helping the guys on the list to get promoted by talking about these issues on a public forum. Politics does exist, but by you guys exposing it, you're not helping your brothers who are trying to fly under the radar!!!! Think before you post!!!

07-09-2006, 03:11 PM
Ahmmmmmm just a friendly reminder:
The administration is very sensitive to these issues and you're not helping the guys on the list to get promoted by talking about these issues on a public forum. Politics does exist, but by you guys exposing it, you're not helping your brothers who are trying to fly under the radar!!!! Think before you post!!!Some of those guys can't fly under the radar!!! This is a turkey shoot!!! :lol:

07-09-2006, 05:31 PM
Some of those guys can't fly under the radar!!! This is a turkey shoot!!! :lol:None of us want to be mentioned here (at least not in this light) and God forbid if you take heat for an anonymous posting that you had nothing to do with. I've already talked to one SRO who was called into their lieutenant's office to explain why their name was mentioned up here. Cool your jets on this stuff.

07-09-2006, 11:11 PM
Davis won't get promoted for four reasons. First, he's been too vocal and "they" don't like that. Second, Davis is a union negotiator and "they" don't like that either. Third, if they promote Davis, then the list will stop at Hale (again) and they don't want that to happen because it's already happend 3 or 4 years in a row and "they" don't want it to look political, even though we all know that it is. Four, I'm not going to touch that reason on a public forum.

And if you think that "they" don't discuss all of these issues, then think again. They think they're so smart. Hey, if "they" close their eyes, then people can't see them, right??? :lol: :roll:WTF? Are you girls a bunch of gossip queens? Where do you come up with these theories? Who died and made you pope? Don’t you have anything better to do then pontificate??? Don’t you realize that the entire !@#$%^&* department is reading this website and your “naming names” is putting a lot of stress on these promotional candidates? Ohhhhh you never considered that, did you? Or did you? When you share your theories, are you speaking for the sheriff and his staff??? No, I didn’t think so. All of these guys have a chance. Davis, Felix, Hale, Montalbono and all the others. So just STFU and mind your own business and do your job and quit pontificating, as if you have a direct pipeline to the sheriff. The canidates are under enough stress and they certainly don't need your help, especially now that they’ve been dimed out on a public forum. So STFU!!!

07-10-2006, 04:33 PM
This thread has become our own circus freak show. :shock:

Golly gee...I was going to step into this arena...but this isn't a discussion for little sister... :lol: I can see why it is a hot topic of debate."It's impossible to argue logic with a belief system. Anyone can believe what they wish."Time's a wastin'...

Break! Now, go to your respective neutral corners!A freakshow??? :lol:

I stay away from this thread for 24 hours and when I come back, it looks like a circus freakshow!!! Wow!!!

07-10-2006, 05:39 PM
WTF? Are you girls a bunch of gossip queens? Where do you come up with these theories? Who died and made you pope? Don’t you have anything better to do then pontificate??? Don’t you realize that the entire !@#$%^&* department is reading this website and your “naming names” is putting a lot of stress on these promotional candidates? Ohhhhh you never considered that, did you? Or did you? When you share your theories, are you speaking for the sheriff and his staff??? No, I didn’t think so. All of these guys have a chance. Davis, Felix, Hale, Montalbono and all the others. So just STFU and mind your own business and do your job and quit pontificating, as if you have a direct pipeline to the sheriff. The canidates are under enough stress and they certainly don't need your help, especially now that they’ve been dimed out on a public forum. So STFU!!!Should we just close our eyes??? :roll: All we're doing is talking about these issues. People talk talk talk all the time. In fact, they talk just as much downtown as much as anywhere else. People are curious and they try to second-guess what's going to happen. No crime in that. ;) However, most of us already have this place figured out. :shock:

07-11-2006, 02:08 PM
WTF? Are you girls a bunch of gossip queens? Where do you come up with these theories? Who died and made you pope? Don’t you have anything better to do then pontificate??? Don’t you realize that the entire !@#$%^&* department is reading this website and your “naming names” is putting a lot of stress on these promotional candidates? Ohhhhh you never considered that, did you? Or did you? When you share your theories, are you speaking for the sheriff and his staff??? No, I didn’t think so. All of these guys have a chance. Davis, Felix, Hale, Montalbono and all the others. So just STFU and mind your own business and do your job and quit pontificating, as if you have a direct pipeline to the sheriff. The canidates are under enough stress and they certainly don't need your help, especially now that they’ve been dimed out on a public forum. So STFU!!!Dude, what planet are you on???? They have as much of a chance of getting promoted as storing snowballs in he11 for future use. :roll: Only "hand picked" buddies are selected for promotions. ;) You must be one of those hand picked buddies, say uhhhhhhhhh, a certain major? :shock: Yep! :x

07-11-2006, 05:32 PM
Dude, what planet are you on???? They have as much of a chance of getting promoted as storing snowballs in he11 for future use. :roll: Only "hand picked" buddies are selected for promotions. ;) You must be one of those hand picked buddies, say uhhhhhhhhh, a certain major? :shock: Yep! :xThere you go again, pontificating!!! :roll: Can't you just worry about your own little world??? :twisted: Why do you have to stick your nose into other peoples business?

The administration is well aware of what's going on in-house and they are taking care of business in the fairest way possible. They are looking at the big picture while you are busy wiping snot from your juvenile nose.

If you want to change things, then get in the mix. Take the promotional process to become a sergeant. If you're already a sergeant, then do a good job and be loyal so you can be considered for a promotion to lieutenant. Be faithful to the agency and things will work out good for everybody involved.

If this agency was fueled by the stories of our gossip queens, then we'd be on the far side of the universe by now, if we're not there already. :roll: This place would be 100% better if people would just STFU and do their own f*cking jobs.

07-12-2006, 02:02 AM
There you go again, pontificating!!! :roll: Can't you just worry about your own little world??? :twisted: Why do you have to stick your nose into other peoples business?

The administration is well aware of what's going on in-house and they are taking care of business in the fairest way possible. They are looking at the big picture while you are busy wiping snot from your juvenile nose.

If you want to change things, then get in the mix. Take the promotional process to become a sergeant. If you're already a sergeant, then do a good job and be loyal so you can be considered for a promotion to lieutenant. Be faithful to the agency and things will work out good for everybody involved.

If this agency was fueled by the stories of our gossip queens, then we'd be on the far side of the universe by now, if we're not there already. :roll: This place would be 100% better if people would just STFU and do their own f*cking jobs.IMO people just want to see fairness. That's all. It's not that complicated, but it becomes complicated when the administration tries to justify unfair actions that are obviously unfair and are politically motivated. It's sort of like the story of the nekked king who demands that everyone acknowledge how beautiful his clothes are when, in fact, he has no clothes on. I like Balkwill and Dunklee, but I also acknowledge the "perceptions" that people see. What they think they see is their reality.

07-12-2006, 01:11 PM
It doesnt pertain to you. Who care if someone gets promoted or not. Its the way the cookie crumbles. The guy was right what a bunch of freaking cry babies. People only talk because of tool timers like yourself running their suk. If you just did your job and go home and take care of your family and quit sweating the stupid stuff.

Trust me when I say none o this crap matters. Next year itll be someone new. The only thing that is logical gripe is the salaries of these guys. Captain at $90+. And the only gripe I have is,,I want that money...but who doesnt.

Can we find a legitimate topic other than this old hen stuff. Geez you want to set an example, stopping crying over this stupid crap on a public site so the public sees just how immature some of our people are.

07-12-2006, 10:44 PM
What was this thread about? :lol:

07-14-2006, 12:11 AM
What was this thread about? :lol:Here's the title of the thread Mr. Dumbarse:
Post Hole Diggers & PromotionsHe who digs the most post holes gets the most rank. ;) :mrgreen:

If you want rank, then hold an election sign for the winner. :shock:

07-15-2006, 08:21 PM
None of us want to be mentioned here (at least not in this light) and God forbid if you take heat for an anonymous posting that you had nothing to do with. I've already talked to one SRO who was called into their lieutenant's office to explain why their name was mentioned up here. If your name is mentioned up on this board, the lieutenant is going to mind his own business from now on. THAT has already been taken care of. The lieutenant took a little bit of flak for that.

07-19-2006, 02:35 PM
Still goes back to what I have said all along, if you area a BB Buddy, you have it made here. BB has given his staff orders to post positive things about him whenever possible. I know he reads every post personally, and so does LD. LD is madder the heck at the ppsoting about his son recieving favortism, but he also knows its true.

LD is a joke to pull this crap and word on the street is he will never get elected with his past and current issues.

:lol:

07-19-2006, 03:21 PM
Still goes back to what I have said all along, if you area a BB Buddy, you have it made here. BB has given his staff orders to post positive things about him whenever possible. I know he reads every post personally, and so does LD. LD is madder the heck at the ppsoting about his son recieving favortism, but he also knows its true.

LD is a joke to pull this crap and word on the street is he will never get elected with his past and current issues.

:lol:I was going to support LD, but I'm now madder then a hornet at what I've seen and he's completely lost my support. I don't know what I'm going to do in the next election (if anything at all) because it's too early in the game to make those kinds of decisions.

07-20-2006, 02:10 PM
We received a couple of complaints about this thread and some posts are deleted. This thread is now locked.

Mod 24