PDA

View Full Version : Back again

06-24-2006, 12:10 AM
Guess the first post refering to the gay media calling the local gov't out was too risque, speaking to the facts and all. Allow one to water it down so that "Go," Beaker and hiz peeps might offer another lame excuse to pull the plug on the post. Seems the agenda may have been extended beyond the immediate control a certain local govt's Nazi control:

http://watermarkonline.com/content.php?cid=1420

posted 6.23.06 @ 20:04

06-24-2006, 12:32 AM
Get off it already you whining bi**h. I think the gay card is getting played just as much if not more than the race card. Here's some friendly advise (whether your gay or not): DON'T MOVE INTO A DRUG HOLE!

If you want to be a cheap bast**d and save a few bucks by moving into a drug infested neighborhood then you should expect what comes with it. Did you think that the dealers who have had trheir business there for the last decade were going to say: oh my there's a gay couple who wants to make the neighborhood better and property values rise...I guess we should just move our operation to another neighborhood where we can compete and get shot up by the competition.

The arcticle doesn't make much sense either. Oh my the police won't respond to my calles or do anything about the drugs......(later in the same article) police make 500+ arrests last year and 100 drug arrests this year in the neighborhood. What the fu*k do you want. Most neighborhoods never see a police car for months at a time.

Get a life.

06-24-2006, 01:31 AM
It's still there. It just got pushed down (no pun intended) about 8 posts.

06-24-2006, 02:18 AM
Dearest Card Shark,

Lashing out at the "bit**es" you so fondly refer to as "cheap," represent the same folks that founded the same neighborhoods decades ago. Denounce the neighborhood in protest, but these same folks may well have paid your salary since.

Your post suggest otherwise, but know that the original, pioneering contributors of Palmetto Park were not looking for cheap crack or a weak local government; instead, they were pursuing for an affordable place to live, shop and grow. Fortunatly for the rest of us, you, Mr(s). Card Shark, have shed some light upon the situation. Those of us who are simply too blind and/or absolved of the obvious, extend to you our gratitude. Based upon your earlier response, the citizen might best be served as pregnant with several children in tow; This way, one might hope to fulfill your suggested criteria for the "DRUG HOLE" and have good families present who are simply too busy tending to their personal situation to represent or call to task, the lame arm of the local govt. including the willing, objective, yet hobbled police force.

Until Mr(s) Card Shark, you are leading these very "cheap bit**es", do your best not to speak to what it is, you clearly do not know.

"You Make Mr. Go proud, Blackshear"

06-24-2006, 02:57 AM
What the he!! are you trying to say without the worthless fluff? With all due respect...I have made more in court time as a result of arrests in Palmetto Park then their contribution to my salary. Check out the tax base map of the city sometime....that is one area that is close to negative cash flow. If you look around the area you will also see an overabundance of those pregnant woman with kids in tow alongside the overabundance of street level drug dealers. What you will not see are the ones who complain the most because they are hidden behind their locked doors. Don't get me wrong..I don't blame them a bit.

But...If you want something done there comes a time when you have to get involved and do something instead of expecting the cavalry to solve all your worldly problems.

So instead of complaining about what the police are not doing and only getting a smoke and mirror response that is usless..try banding together and using your numbers and political clout to demand some accountability from your elected and assigned officials because they are the ones dropping the ball.

06-24-2006, 04:12 PM
Do you really think St Pete's mayor is going to do anything that does not help him achieve his ultimate goal: getter elected to a state-wide political position? He is using whatever resources and stepping on whatever people he can to make his way. If Go-Go can bring in the "black vote" and Baker has to suppress his baptist chants and tolerate the whole gay pride parade because it brings in lots of $$, he will. He is not really supportive of ANY special interests: not the police, blacks, gays, etc. He is a political guerrilla, a hired gun...in short, just a lawyer wanting to get ahead.

Baker will sell out, shut up, promote, speak to various groups, appear at certain events,....whatever. Why? Because he's a pure politician.

06-24-2006, 07:54 PM
St Pete couldn't handle a real mayor, like Tampa's Greco and now Iorio. Strong mayors who support the police and their employees. Us? We had that tall dweeb and now an even taller twit, Baker, who has sold his soul to advance an agenda.

Maybe that's why the SPPD staff likes him so much.

06-24-2006, 10:05 PM
If St. Pete had a real Mayor who wanted to make a difference he could. We don't have a Mayor. We have a politician aspiring to move ahead no matter what the costs. Sure he's built some buildings and planted some trees but he's done nothing for public safety. Everything he does is for his next move which isn't going to be in St. Pete.

Lets see if the next Mayor has a set of ba!!s.

06-25-2006, 03:06 AM
FAT!LAZY!GAY!

CHUCKY CHEEEZE
06-25-2006, 03:21 AM
Maj who?

06-25-2006, 04:12 AM
What's with all the fear and loathing on our gay brothers & sisters? It's more than about a separation of church and state, it's more like a separation of church and hate.

06-25-2006, 01:05 PM
There's nothing against our gay brothers and sisters or the gay community.......just don't get caught up in the card playing game...that's where the hate lies.