PDA

View Full Version : St Pete Police Photo's Have Moved

CompanyClerk
06-23-2006, 09:22 PM
I guess I was pretty naive thinking that this was a police type open forum. I have additional photo's to post and am doing so on a weekly basis... BUT... for now on I will only give the web address to those I know as LEO's. If you need to introduce yourself to me, than by all means do so.

By now you should have my street address, email address and phone number... If you don't, or can't figure it out... Then you are probably not a LEO anyway.

Picasso
06-25-2006, 12:46 AM
Maj. Bevan won't pose for me any more...

Something about me making her look too fat...!?
What if I showed you my Id ...?
Would you private message me back your photos?

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f375/picassooo1/SPPDID.jpg

Let the Monday Morning Scramble in Records BEGIN

CompanyClerk
06-25-2006, 10:27 PM
Picasso your request has been addressed...

If anyone out there wants to let me know where (on the public streets) some of your fellow LEO's (brass) are slacking off (parked under tree during midnight shift or responding personal busy when on cell with hooker (or brass, oops, same thing), let me know. As a civilian if would be difficult to get fired or even written up.

Now why would I want to do this? Not to put it in the paper, but to be used by the "actual" working officers as "leverage" when the time comes to make "adjustments".

The say; "Knowledge is Power!"

Buying gas to drive 20 miles, $5.
Soda & burger waiting 3 hours for something to happen, $4.
Photographs catching the brass (or collaborators) in the act of phucking up, PRICELESS!

For everything else, use Uzi!

06-26-2006, 10:05 PM
YOU HAVE MAIL

CompanyClerk
06-27-2006, 12:05 AM
Guest...

I have checked my private mailbox here at LEO and my commercial site... and found no mail yet.... is it coming as snail mail? Anyone wishing to visit me can catch me at the Hilton this coming Saturday morning, July 1 or at my work place in the Saint Pete Hood.

Remember always to be careful out there for two basic reasons:

Common Sense is not all that common
and
Back-Up gets backed-up in traffic 80% of the time.

Plan ahead.