PDA

View Full Version : Judicial race

06-22-2006, 04:53 PM
after representing every pervert, child molestor, mass murderer and general weirdo in Tampa, Samantha Ward now wants to run for judge.............you've got to be kidding. Wonder what the family members of all those victims think about having her sit in judgement. All those LEO's that she has embarassed or questioned their truthfulness and integrity should remind her on election day.

06-25-2006, 02:28 AM
Well god dam#.
I have made it my personal mission to campaign against someone who coddles child molesters and sex offenders.
My reasons are personal.
That is why I voted for David Gee. To fix things. He has.
He is the best person for that job.
What is the HCSO departments policy on fraternizing with convicted felons when that person is a family member?

06-25-2006, 02:53 PM
It might depend, case by case, on the relationship and the degree of fraternization.

My old partner used to go to family reunions which were also attended by a blood relative who he had helped investigate, arrest and put in jail. However I don't think they sat and ate together at the same table at the reunion.

On the other hand, what if you are married to someone who gets convicted of a felony?

As I said, case by case.

If you have a particular situation in mind you might want to inquire of Internal Affairs.

06-26-2006, 02:27 AM
Lets say hypothetically speaking that a deputies son raped someone when they were a TPD officer.
Then HCSO hired them after they retired.
Let's say that the person in question has a real armed robbery conviction as well.
I think probation was the only thing that ever happened for the armed robbery.
What would say...internal affairs position be on such a thing.
What sort of recourse would the person have who was raped by this deputies son?
Lets say this deputy were to pull this person over in the future, etc. etc.
What are that persons rights in a situation like that?

06-26-2006, 01:15 PM
Samantha Ward is also married to disgraced former Tampa Fire captain who was fired for the pictures of the hookers/strippers that posed Tampa Fire equipment after they were at a party at her house. Great example of judicial restraint......

06-27-2006, 12:03 AM
Ok now,
Al was the union pres who did nothing but help firefighters and their families for years.
He got them jobs, kept them from losing jobs unjustly, and ok, had one very big lapse of judgement.
So, big spender, are you the opposing candidate?

06-27-2006, 02:17 PM
not even close.....just a observer. As to years of loyal service I would only suggest that you ask the many members ol local #754 on who were sold down the river by Al Suarez. Or better yet ask the recent retirees who Suarez conned into believing that they would be eligible to receive the automatic 3.25% pension multiplier after they dropped. He used the union to benifit Al Suarez pure and simple. His disgraceful departure could not have happen to a better guy.

06-27-2006, 02:20 PM
Lets say hypothetically speaking that a deputies son raped someone when they were a TPD officer.
Then HCSO hired them after they retired.
Let's say that the person in question has a real armed robbery conviction as well.
I think probation was the only thing that ever happened for the armed robbery.
What would say...internal affairs position be on such a thing.
What sort of recourse would the person have who was raped by this deputies son?
Lets say this deputy were to pull this person over in the future, etc. etc.
What are that persons rights in a situation like that?

Now that is one really INCOHERENT hypothetical question.

You have too many "sons" and "theys" and "when they were TPD" and "person in question" and "this person" to make ANY SENSE AT ALL!

For example - Are you saying a deputy's son raped a TPD officer or that a TPD officer who was the son of a deputy raped someone?

You MIGHT make sense if you give hypothetical names to the people in your hypothetical situation.

If you can't write a more coherent question you don't merit an answer.

The real answer has already been given anyway. If you have a legitimate concern, go to IA with it.

:!:

06-27-2006, 02:49 PM
Your original post was fine but brother at the end of you last post i thought i was drunk.

06-27-2006, 03:52 PM
I'm asking so that I know what the policies are before I tell this person what to do.
You don't have to get stupid.
Let's see what would happen if this woman gets pulled over by the father of the man who raped her (A deputy at HCSO).
The entire incident was questionable anyways due to the former officer and now current deputies involvement.
All I was asking is what the policies are regarding something like this.
Yes a deputies son committed multiple felonies including raping a friend of mine.

06-27-2006, 04:44 PM
I am an LEO and I don't care if he is the son of a deputy or anyone. If this kid committed rape he should be sent to prison for life or if I was in charge I'd hang em'. :evil:

06-27-2006, 10:37 PM
This is past the limitations for pursuing anything.
No charges were filed for that (seems odd.)
I just find it odd that he is now a deputy and able to pull this female in question over.
If I had already had my budweiser, I would have posted that little shi^'s name here.
Justice comes for those who can either afford it or influence it.
One day, I might drink a few too many and really get to typing.

06-27-2006, 11:57 PM
Anytime you feel bad about yourself, just remember the Tampa Fire Rescue's Drop people.
Talk about getting the shaft.
It goes for the TPD as well.
The mayor walked into the stations and told us we were partners for life with the city.
Then, I took it up the a%%hole for the first time in my life.
I swore I would never go gay.
I was forced to.
We all saw who wiped each others faces after stuffing them full of cake.
I hope that multiplier shoots to 25% after the mayor gets reelected.
Do you all really think she cares about you?
Just like your first girlfriend.
She cared about you too until you caught her with your best friend and you never signed a preschool nuptial.
That check yes button should have had a disclaimer at the bottom of the note you passed.
And as for the other incident here...bring back the public hangings. Tell your friend to go to IA and let them handle it. They hired the guy, let them deal with it.

06-28-2006, 02:03 AM
I'm asking so that I know what the policies are before I tell this person what to do.
You don't have to get stupid.
Let's see what would happen if this woman gets pulled over by the father of the man who raped her (A deputy at HCSO).
The entire incident was questionable anyways due to the former officer and now current deputies involvement.
All I was asking is what the policies are regarding something like this.
Yes a deputies son committed multiple felonies including raping a friend of mine.

I guess the S.O. wasn't too foresightful, but I think they failed to write an SOP that says what their policy is when a woman gets pulled over by the father of a man who raped her (a deputy at HCSO). It still isn't clear how the father can pull her over if his son is the deputy, but you don't seem to be able to write a coherent message.

If you have a friend who is sitting on an unreported rape (no pun intended) she should report it. If it wasn't REALLY a rape she should move on.

If you are trying to shock us by saying that the son of a law enforcement officer has committed felonies you are many, many years too late. And, not just sons, but wives and daughters too. I used to work with a deputy whose wife became a bank robber and whose daughter became a druggie, a prostitute, and shacked up with a safe burgler. Another deputy's son is probably still in Raiford for a multitude of felonies.

Bottom line is that unless you are your own "friend" it's probably time for you to butt out.

If your "friend" has a legitimate issue she should go to IA; if not she should go away.

You aren't going to get a better answer because there is no "policy" for the situation you describe.

:!:

06-28-2006, 02:09 AM
You can probably expect her to get a big fat ticket like 94-45.
Maybe a good arrest for refusal to sign and there you go.
He probably needs the stats anyways and can't wait.

06-28-2006, 02:25 AM
You wouldn't make a good detective would you :!: