PDA

View Full Version : WOW, What a Credit to you Agency

06-20-2006, 04:21 PM
Check out this article about an officer with your agency. He beat his wife because she wouldn't have group sex with him and other couples..... Wow what a stand up guy....

http://www.sptimes.com/2006/06/20/Northpinellas/Clearwater_officer_ac.shtml

06-20-2006, 06:04 PM
Oh my God......Have we finally met perfection? Please, I feel the need to stand in awe, NOT!!! I take it your not from this agency, but wishing you were. Why don't you just stay out of other peoples business. You don't no this man or you would see
this was nothing but a big misunderstanding and that he is not such a bad person, maybe just mislead but then again we are in the presence of perfection so nothing would be right in thine eyes. He may have made some mistakes but you don't know both sides and neither do we. IT'S NONE OF OUR BUSINESS. If he is guilty of something he will be taken care of and if not you are causing more harm than good, so don't judge at this time. Crawl back into the hole you came from or just go away. :P

06-20-2006, 08:16 PM
Nicely said. Lets not judge. Beside there is nothing wrong with group sex. :twisted:

06-20-2006, 09:22 PM
I'm glad you fools can make light of it. Spousal abuse to the extreme (bleeding/bruises). Brought on by the wives (gassssp) lack of interest in sexual perversion. Topped with the usual ingredient...drunkeness. Very funny. Now I want that guy on my department or as a next door neighbor...oh, and how many times have we all heard "I'm gonna beat this charge...?"

06-21-2006, 01:41 AM
I read where he stated he beat her ass in self defense? haaa good one. a little advice. if things are getting heated enough between you and wife/girlfriend, ANY FEMALE, the best self defense is to WALK AWAY from the confrontation. I'm sure winning that fight was worth the embarrassment of a mugshot in the paper and the sordid details of your personal life in print. instead of him riding a bike why don't the brass at CPD recognize his talent and put him in the rougher part of the city like greenwood. then he could let those little fists of fury fly against some better competition. shame shame.

06-21-2006, 04:46 PM
No one ever said beating up on another human was right because it is not but this situation is no one's business, no one likes to be demoralized any more then this, it's very embarassing and added salt to the wound is not needed. Justice will prevail no matter what the out come, give the guy some breathing room so he can move on with his life, I'm sure he has had a huge wake up call.

06-21-2006, 05:37 PM
In order to be in the position to pass judgment on anyone, we have to first collect all the facts and evidence before making any conclusions. If you are naive enough to believe everything you read in the papers and run with limited or single sided stories you are in a sad state of affairs yourself.

In your law enforcement career, regardless of how long or short, how often have you seen articles in the media that were sensationalized to sell papers or discredit someone or some public figure of sorts?

Anytime an officer (regardless of their agency) gets into some kind of situation, it becomes open season on the officer. There are cases where the officers and deputies messed up and there are cases where they didn’t. I recall when a local newspaper ran a series of articles against an officer a short time ago. After the situation was resolved and the officer was cleared of any wrongdoing, I didn’t see any retraction or update in that same newspaper. I guess it wasn’t important enough anymore. Funny how things often appear and remain one sided.

One of the previous posts included both nonsense and sound advice. The best part was the advice for either or both parties to avoid a physical confrontation and walk away before things get out of control. Let’s face it, when involved in a physical disturbance or altercation, both sides loose. We all agree on that.

In this case as in any case, only time will tell when all of the facts are known. Only then may we be in a better position to review the situation in it’s entirety.

JAFO

06-21-2006, 08:09 PM
Hey JAFO, all due respect but the fishwrap quoted the "blood streaming down the side of the face/multiple bruises" group sex/intoxicated thing and "I'll beat this charge" from the arrest affidavit. I don't see fellow leo's attempting to rub salt in the wound unless N.B. pissed them off which according to a Pasco S.O. bud is exactly what happened.

The lesson here is if you already screwed up, don't compound it by being an ass and making the job that you've done for 15 years more difficult for those doing the same job. Spin it anyway you want, but in totality that incident is one of the more wack things I've heard concerning a leo over recent years. And I do agree with you and the other poster, just walk the hell away and if you're that intoxicated, call a friend.

06-22-2006, 06:10 AM
Fire him. End of story. Have a nice day. And I hope you enjoyed being a cop since 1991. Domestic Battery means no gun. No gun, no cop. Thats all.

Love,
Your friendly neighborhood CPD Officer.

06-22-2006, 02:48 PM
As brutal as that last post sounds, I would agree. The post prior to that makes sense too. The spouse (actually girlfriend if you want to split hairs) battery was bad enough. Throw in the rest of the character flaws and it becomes too much. I've known NB along time and always had a feeling he was a little off. Never to this degree. As LEO, we all take a hit on stunts like this.

07-07-2006, 02:08 AM
I personally feel that this officer should be immediately fired, This police department has had quite a few perverts and criminals working for them yet the Chiefs seem to think this behavior is ok.. It is a disgrace to the majority of officers who do a wonderful job but the Chiefs are partial to the perverts and they are the ones that get promoted!!!!!! Figure that one out :evil: :evil:

07-07-2006, 06:10 PM
like lt jy

07-08-2006, 02:22 AM
These posts are nothing new. This agency is slowly turning to crap. Being here for over 10 years, I am fortuneate to see the slow decline. There not only is the "Good Ole Boy System", but also some flat out unfair penalties for Officers when they screw up. We are blessed with some real good people here. Too bad the comand staff has their own agenda. Nothing makes sense and we are stuck trying to figure it out. The best thing for this agency is for the Chief and his cronies to go retire somewhere else amd let's get some new blood here. To all the new people....hang in there, things will get better. To all the senior officers, laugh it off and be happy your retiring someday soon.

07-10-2006, 11:47 PM
Everyone needs to slow down before thinking NB should be fired over this. Word has it that the g'friend has recanted her story. Perhaps his prediction that night was correct...."he will beat this". Too bad his personal life had to be drug through the mud in the process.

07-11-2006, 07:40 PM
I suppose his g'friend was slamming her face and head into NB's fists and the walls too, right? Geez, slow down if your leo how many times have you seen this happen? That's the very reason the state has made it so the sao can still prosecute without victim cooperation...