PDA

View Full Version : ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS

06-20-2006, 07:02 AM
I WAS IN THE GROCERY STORE TODAY AND AN OBVIOUS ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT FROM ACCROSS THE BORDER WAS IN FRONT OF ME IN LINE WITH A PILE OF KIDS IN THE CART! HE WHIPPED OUT HIS FOOD STAMP CREDIT CARD AND THE TOTAL WAS MORE THAN HE HAD ON THE CARD! HE THEN PULLS OUT A HUGE ROLL OF CASH AND PAYS FOR THE REST OF THE BILL!

I FELT SOOOOOO MUCH BETTER KNOWING MY HARD EARNED TAX DOLLARS PAID FOR HIS NON-TAXPAYING/ILLEGAL ALIEN FOOD! IT WAS QUITE OBVIOUS FROM HIS BANK ROLL THAT HE CERTAINLY NEEDED THE FREE FOOD AND MOST LIKELY FREE HEALTH CARE!

UNFORTUNATELY HE WILL PROBABLY BE THE NEXT HIT AND RUN ACCIDENT, I WORK THAT HAS NO CAR INSURANCE OR A DRIVER'S LICENSE!

06-20-2006, 01:16 PM
This will only get worse... If the U. S. does not close the border and if the U. S. allows amnest, Corporate America will lay off American workers and start to hire Mexican workers for a less wage and no benefits. This is only one example of a very long list of the chain of events that will take place.

06-20-2006, 04:18 PM
I wonder if anybody had thought out the notion of giving the already here illegals amnesty? If the government comes out and says "It's okay that you are here, we will allow you to stay and work under our work system." won't they in fact be authorizing them to work under Federal Guidelines? I believe so and in fact if they do allow them to work, they would have to be allowed to work under those Federal Guidelines already established...which included MINIMUM WAGE. This of course means that whether or not we allow them to stay or boot them out of the country, our produce workers (be it foreign or domestic employees) will be paid minimum wage. This WILL RAISE the price of our produce, which is the exact reason certain people want them to stay. In conclusion, we kick them out and pay our own people minimum wage for the work being done now or let them stay and in affect give them all raises! I say boot the criminals (which is what illegal immigrants are) and let our own people have the minimum wage jobs picking produce or whatever.

06-20-2006, 05:13 PM
Ju little bastages!!! Dee hard workeeng illegals ju gringos speak of do dee jobs you gringos dont do!!!! Ju try and trow sod for $4 an hour vato!! Is hard work hombre!! Ju gringo raceests tink just because dee mexican national still has dust on his boots from Tijuana that he and his 10 children did not get here legally!!! Well I say "ERRONEOUS!!!" Dee mexican nationals shud have a free green cart just for picking strawberries, cotton, and oranges!!! Who mows jur yards, WE DO!! Who picks up jur trash, WE DO!!! Who does jur dryhh cleanings, WE DO!!! So exchsuse meh for not kissing jur gringo feet. But we once owned half jur great nation and lost it while drunk on tequila during a game of piniatta.

AND DER ARE NO LATIN GANGS IN PINELLAS COUNTY JU GRINGOS!!!!!

06-21-2006, 01:18 AM
I wonder if anybody had thought out the notion of giving the already here illegals amnesty? If the government comes out and says "It's okay that you are here, we will allow you to stay and work under our work system." won't they in fact be authorizing them to work under Federal Guidelines? I believe so and in fact if they do allow them to work, they would have to be allowed to work under those Federal Guidelines already established...which included MINIMUM WAGE. This of course means that whether or not we allow them to stay or boot them out of the country, our produce workers (be it foreign or domestic employees) will be paid minimum wage. This WILL RAISE the price of our produce, which is the exact reason certain people want them to stay. In conclusion, we kick them out and pay our own people minimum wage for the work being done now or let them stay and in affect give them all raises! I say boot the criminals (which is what illegal immigrants are) and let our own people have the minimum wage jobs picking produce or whatever.

I got one better for you. A friend (from England) married a citizen 20 years ago which made her an automatic citizen (which is fine). She had a son about 1 year old. That son is now 28 years old and served 6 1/2 years in the Navy. Two years ago they found out he was not granted citizenship when his mother did and even though he was adopted by his stepdad that made no difference. Now here's the kicker -- Our wonderful government still will not grant him citizenship. They were told just because he was adopted by an American and just because he served 6 1/2 yrs in the U.S. Navy does not give him the right to be a citizen!!!!!!! AND, now they want to grant amnesty to the illegal immigrants -- what's this country doing??????????????????????????

06-21-2006, 04:37 PM
go to hell stupid gringos

AlwaysRIGHT
06-22-2006, 05:00 PM
SOMETHING MUST BE DONE ABOUT THIS!

A joint resolution was introduced by Congressman Ron Paul of the 14th district of Texas. H.J. Res. 46. You can urge your congressmen to support this.

Proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the United States to deny United States citizenship to individuals born in the United States to parents who are neither United States citizens... (Introduced in House)
HJ 46 IH
109th CONGRESS
1st Session
H. J. RES. 46
Proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the United States to deny United States citizenship to individuals born in the United States to parents who are neither United States citizens nor persons who owe permanent allegiance to the United States.
IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES
April 28, 2005
Mr. PAUL (for himself and Mr. ALEXANDER) introduced the following joint resolution; which was referred to the Committee on the Judiciary
JOINT RESOLUTION
Proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the United States to deny United States citizenship to individuals born in the United States to parents who are neither United States citizens nor persons who owe permanent allegiance to the United States.
Resolved by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled (two-thirds of each House concurring therein), That the following article is proposed as an amendment to the Constitution of the United States, which shall be valid to all intents and purposes as part of the Constitution when ratified by the legislatures of three-fourths of the several States within seven years after the date of its submission for ratification:
`Article --
`SECTION 1. Any person born after the date of the ratification of this article to a mother and father, neither of whom is a citizen of the United States nor a person who owes permanent allegiance to the United States, shall not be a citizen of the United States or of any State solely by reason of birth in the United States.
`SECTION 2. The Congress shall have power to enforce this article by appropriate legislation.'.

12-30-2010, 02:43 AM
What can I do about it?

12-30-2010, 01:32 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ca8Z__o52sk

Get rid of the minimum wage if you want to increase employment and reduce poverty.

01-02-2011, 05:48 PM
The Amnesty Bill (Dream Act) was just another Democrat/ Progressive method of rigging future elections, as they know that the biggest majority of newly legalized criminals (they broke the law coming here) will vote for them, adding another 11,000,000 or more to their vote tally. (No one actually knows the number!
Every one needs to check out the site ( http://www.saveamericaconvention.com ) and make plans to attend. There will be real solutions to the very real problems this Country faces.