PDA

View Full Version : 94 in 45

06-19-2006, 02:42 PM
Whoever gave a TPD Reserve Officer a speeding ticket (94-45).

WAY TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She needs to learn that 94-45 deserves a ticket whoever you are!!!!

OUTBACK on ME!!!!

06-19-2006, 05:59 PM
Thank you ! Thank you! Thank you! Whoever you are you did the right thing - she was more than deserving of that ticket and very fortunate you din't go criminal with her. Hopefully she will learn this time but I doubt it.

06-19-2006, 10:35 PM
who? where?

06-20-2006, 03:39 AM
Notice how there were no details or verifiable facts? Cause it never happened. This is just a lame attempt to make us look bad.

Busted until evidence is provided.

06-20-2006, 12:21 PM
Yes, it did happen. A TPD reserve officer was stopped for traveling 94mph in a 45mph zone on HWY 41. She feels the Deputy should of did the "right" thing!

We all think he did, she got the $310.00 ticket.

06-20-2006, 03:12 PM
It did happen and Im in no way trying to make HCSO look bad.

Just the opposite!!

She needed to get that ticket, her reserve badge has come out way too many times. I serious believe that if ANYONE is doing 94-45 they need a ticket.

06-20-2006, 04:51 PM
I wonder if her supervisor (the reserve force coordinator) knows. She just happens to be married to a Sgt with HCSO. What an embarrassment!

06-20-2006, 07:23 PM
I think if you get a tickit and your a reserve officer you should get your extra duty taken away from you. She should have to do some community service to pay for the tickit , she is lucky she didnt go to jail for reckless driving . Ithink its bad that TPD found out through text messeges that got sent to everyone cell phones. I hope she knows she made all reserves and the RESEVER FORCE CORDIDNATOR look like @sses

06-21-2006, 12:21 AM
:D

06-21-2006, 03:24 AM
I think if you get a tickit and your a reserve officer you should get your extra duty taken away from you. She should have to do some community service to pay for the tickit , she is lucky she didnt go to jail for reckless driving . Ithink its bad that TPD found out through text messeges that got sent to everyone cell phones. I hope she knows she made all reserves and the RESEVER FORCE CORDIDNATOR look like @sses

It's obvious the "e" on your keyboard is working. So why do you incorrectly spell "ticket" with "tickit"? You did it twice!!!

06-21-2006, 03:59 PM
I'm a reserve and I think she should know better. We have a hard enough time earning the respect of full time LEO's. Now you pull a stupid stunt like that and want them to let you go with a warning. PLEASE !!!!! Yes I'm a reserve w/hcso, and I am proud to wear that badge. I would never do some thing as stupid as that. If I got pulled over for doing some thing wrong then I wouldn't say a word, I would be too embarrassed. I've worked too hard to earn the respect from full timers. Be it TPD, HCSO, or any other LEO. So grow up and act like an adult and not a child.

06-22-2006, 01:03 AM
was she reserve 1 our 2

06-22-2006, 01:09 AM
Why is it that all the citizens who were talking smack about the LEOs who were berating Trooper Frye aren't making some kind of comment now? Something like, it's about time...blah blah blah. As to whoever stroked Marian Andretti...good job. That is blatent (sp?) abuse.

06-24-2006, 12:23 PM
Why is it that all the citizens who were talking smack about the LEOs who were berating Trooper Frye aren't making some kind of comment now? Something like, it's about time...blah blah blah. As to whoever stroked Marian Andretti...good job. That is blatent (sp?) abuse.
It's about fu*king time!

06-24-2006, 08:05 PM
HCSO - your deputy did the right thing. I hope this idiot has learned a lesson,Thank God she didn't kill anyone driving like that. No one is bashing your agency or any other Reserves. You all do a great job and one bad one unfortunately can cast embarrasment on all. Apparently that is what she just doesn't get . Hopefully, TPD management will do the right thing.

06-26-2006, 01:35 AM
94? In a 45? Damn! I guess she thought she was "exempt" from being reckless.

I have been a LEO for many years and treat reserve deputies as equals. I normally would not give another LEO a ticket unless I had no choice in the matter. In this case, I feel I wouldn't have had a choice.

01-19-2007, 11:16 PM

It's obvious the "e" on your keyboard is working. So why do you incorrectly spell "ticket" with "tickit"? You did it twice!!!

HOOKED ON PHONICS AND SPELL CHECK MIGHT WORK WONDERS. SAD SHE ACTUALLY WEARS A BADGE.