PDA

View Full Version : would a moderator please delete these sex offender threads..

06-19-2006, 02:58 AM
They have gone on too long and people are falling into the trap of arguing with obvious sex offenders posting on them. I would appreciate it if you would. If new ones are started hopefully we can avoid replying to these people for their amusement.

Thanks

06-19-2006, 03:33 AM
They have gone on too long and people are falling into the trap of arguing with obvious sex offenders posting on them. I would appreciate it if you would. If new ones are started hopefully we can avoid replying to these people for their amusement.

Thanks

I second that

06-19-2006, 12:19 PM

Thanks

I second that

You assume a person is a sex offender because they disagree with you? You should try getting of your high horse and for once image that someone with a brain can hold an intelligent conversation, and perhaps knows more about a topic than you!

06-19-2006, 02:10 PM
You assume a person is a sex offender because they disagree with you?

No. I don't think a PO would be that stupid...they do have college degrees. But, based on the prevailing MO on the forum it appears some PO's do resort to bashing and bullying. The general theme is basically "this job sucks" or "my supervisor is fat and stupid". Discussing SO issues exposes their incompetence. How else can they respond other than to demand censorship?

06-19-2006, 02:41 PM

Thanks

Good idea Einstein. Let's delete all the posts that aren't here for the PO's amusement....you know the ones about JABBA and all the other fat, lazy supervisors....and let's not forget about all the whining about the job, promotions, salary and mileage....yeah, we love to read about how dumb POs are by holding jobs they hate and how they are too stupid to apply for a real cop job. How dare someone come into this forum and not attack the idiots that work for DOC? They should use your post as a sterling example.....how professional of you to call your fellow officers sex offenders. :roll:

06-19-2006, 03:13 PM
what's the matter guest? you afraid the if the LEO's and the public ever start to compare notes and realize that the politicans and media are shooting them a line of crap that this milti-billion dollar a year industry using sex offenders will crash and you might have to get a real job?

06-19-2006, 03:22 PM
what's the matter guest? you afraid the if the LEO's and the public ever start to compare notes and realize that the politicans and media are shooting them a line of crap that this milti-billion dollar a year industry using sex offenders will crash and you might have to get a real job?

Good point. Perhaps that's why DOC doesn't provide much training for officers who handle sex offenders. The lack of knowledge and training is glaring in the SO threads.

mystikwarrior
06-20-2006, 10:46 PM
Would the moderators please block the IP of the " monster? There are too many important topics to discuss without having to deal with such childish post-bumping tricks.

06-20-2006, 10:52 PM
Would the moderators please block the IP of the " monster? There are too many important topics to discuss without having to deal with such childish post-bumping tricks.

no offense that was to get rid of another thread.

sorry