PDA

View Full Version : Born loser!!

06-19-2006, 01:01 AM
he wont be here in a year. i am convinced they promoted him because barry and tony know his tactics too well and 7 were done with him. they needed a way to get him out. what a way to do things though, it is a sad state of affairs for 19 to have to put up with 3 hurricanes, 3 regions, 5 administrators and now this, they need more $ for all the change they have had to deal with

If you life is in such a shambles that you could not handle CPS.HRS.CPSO and now CPO...whats next? CJIT or Baker act? You have now entered the dark side my young lad! Good luck
as you decide to either do your job or whither away!

06-19-2006, 01:43 AM
he wont be here in a year. i am convinced they promoted him because barry and tony know his tactics too well and 7 were done with him. they needed a way to get him out. what a way to do things though, it is a sad state of affairs for 19 to have to put up with 3 hurricanes, 3 regions, 5 administrators and now this, they need more $ for all the change they have had to deal with

If you life is in such a shambles that you could not handle CPS.HRS.CPSO and now CPO...whats next? CJIT or Baker act? You have now entered the dark side my young lad! Good luck

He is retiring give him a break. Dealing with this circuit for that long will make everyone ready to retire. Trust me.

07-01-2006, 04:36 AM

According to his significant other he has always been a spineless weezle that has the same backbone as a jellyfish.! He brags that he has spent his entire career attempting to get out of work. As a supervisor he never supported his staff. His total lack of integrity and loyalty is a legend. His significant other is concerned that when he retires he may stay home...YUK...

07-01-2006, 04:37 AM

According to his significant other he has always been a spineless weezle that has the same backbone as a jellyfish.! He brags that he has spent his entire career attempting to get out of work. As a supervisor he never supported his staff. His total lack of integrity and loyalty is a legend. His significant other is concerned that when he retires he may stay home...YUK...

07-01-2006, 04:38 AM

07-01-2006, 04:50 AM
It seems this lad is truly a lost parisite, lacking in any vision, ambition, integrity, or any sense of self respect. DL.the las has truly entered the dark side professionally and personally, Enjoy your meaningless life....Love your signifi**** other!!!

07-01-2006, 04:50 AM
It seems this lad is truly a lost parisite, lacking in any vision, ambition, integrity, or any sense of self respect. DL.the las has truly entered the dark side professionally and personally, Enjoy your meaningless life....Love your signifi**** other!!!

07-01-2006, 04:52 AM

I have not spoke to him in years.....Good to hear he hasn't changed his spineless ways. EX significant other.........

07-01-2006, 04:52 AM

I have not spoke to him in years.....Good to hear he hasn't changed his spineless ways. EX significant other.........

07-01-2006, 04:55 AM
do your job or whither away! No just whither away.It will be less stressful for you and could possibly result in some salvation for you, personally and professionally (unlikely)

07-01-2006, 04:56 AM

07-01-2006, 10:54 AM
It is a shame that a CA feels that he has to attack staff on a forum like this because of his own past. It looks as though those demons are coming back. I believe "spineless" would be his word.

07-01-2006, 12:34 PM
vero beach police

Salaries
Non State certified Police Officers

$ 29,016.00
State certified Police Officers

$ 34,008.00 Base

The Vero Beach Police Department will pay academy costs and non-certified salary while attending the academy if you are hired prior to starting the academy. If you are hired while attending a full-time academy, the Vero Beach Police Department will pay non-certified salary during the academy. The Vero Beach Police Department will also pay for the Florida State Law Enforcement Exam. Upon passing the Florida State Law Enforcement Exam you will receive certified pay.

In addition to the salaries listed, the officer may be entitled to additional incentive monies for continued education and Advanced Training Courses.

Police Officers who have received a College Degree will receive the following:

Associate Degree $ 30.00 per month

Bachelor Degree $ 80.00 per month

Health Insurance

Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO Plan. Employees health plan is fully paid by the City.

Vacation

1-5 years 10 days

6-10 years 15 days

11 years and up, vacation days range from 16 - 25 days

Holidays

11 paid Holidays a year.

Work Schedule

Officers assigned to the patrol division work a 12-hour shift. Our current shift format allows an officer to have off a three day weekend every other week.

Residency

Applicants are required to reside within a 40 mile radius of the city of Vero Beach.

Education Incentive Program

The City will pay for up to 2 college classes per semester,
and will pay for 50% of the textbooks per semester.

Career Development Incentives.

Retirement Plan

3% bi weekly employee contribution.

Vested after 10 years continuous service.

25 years and out drop plan, plus full medical at retirement for employee only.

Assigned Vehicle program

Take home vehicles are assigned to officers who qualify.

Equipment

All equipment, including uniforms, footwear, leather gear, ballistic vest, and firearms are issued by the Department. The City also pays for uniforms to be professionally dry cleaned.

07-01-2006, 12:35 PM
vero beach police

Salaries
Non State certified Police Officers

$ 29,016.00
State certified Police Officers

$ 34,008.00 Base

The Vero Beach Police Department will pay academy costs and non-certified salary while attending the academy if you are hired prior to starting the academy. If you are hired while attending a full-time academy, the Vero Beach Police Department will pay non-certified salary during the academy. The Vero Beach Police Department will also pay for the Florida State Law Enforcement Exam. Upon passing the Florida State Law Enforcement Exam you will receive certified pay.

In addition to the salaries listed, the officer may be entitled to additional incentive monies for continued education and Advanced Training Courses.

Police Officers who have received a College Degree will receive the following:

Associate Degree $ 30.00 per month

Bachelor Degree $ 80.00 per month

Health Insurance

Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO Plan. Employees health plan is fully paid by the City.

Vacation

1-5 years 10 days

6-10 years 15 days

11 years and up, vacation days range from 16 - 25 days

Holidays

11 paid Holidays a year.

Work Schedule

Officers assigned to the patrol division work a 12-hour shift. Our current shift format allows an officer to have off a three day weekend every other week.

Residency

Applicants are required to reside within a 40 mile radius of the city of Vero Beach.

Education Incentive Program

The City will pay for up to 2 college classes per semester,
and will pay for 50% of the textbooks per semester.

Career Development Incentives.

Retirement Plan

3% bi weekly employee contribution.

Vested after 10 years continuous service.

25 years and out drop plan, plus full medical at retirement for employee only.

Assigned Vehicle program

Take home vehicles are assigned to officers who qualify.

Equipment

All equipment, including uniforms, footwear, leather gear, ballistic vest, and firearms are issued by the Department. The City also pays for uniforms to be professionally dry cleaned.

07-01-2006, 09:06 PM
It is a shame that a CA feels that he has to attack staff on a forum like this because of his own past. It looks as though those demons are coming back. I believe "spineless" would be his word.

" "

07-01-2006, 09:39 PM
It is good that whoever is posting this trash is at least looking for another job...

07-01-2006, 09:40 PM

" "

This is not a CA attacking someone. This is a co-worker doing this that obviously doesnt know what he has put up with over the years and needs to just shut up and show a little respect. The man is retiring soon. Give him a break.

07-01-2006, 11:46 PM
Dont be so sure Mr. :roll: :roll: :idea: