PDA

View Full Version : troopers working in polk

06-18-2006, 08:12 PM
i'd like to thank all of the troopers in polk county who go out of their way to ditch their crashes off on other agencies. i know your're so busy doing other things.

06-19-2006, 08:06 AM
Sure anytime whiner boy.

06-19-2006, 10:38 AM
Yeah those Troopers really suck! HaHaHaHaHa :lol:

06-21-2006, 08:15 PM
what's a trooper good for if they don't even want to work a crash???? you're right - nothing! Call other agencies to transport and make arrests. should just make them meter maids and save the state alot of money.

08-30-2006, 10:27 PM
I WORK EAST REGION ... AND HAVE WORKED WEST REGION. I HAVE NEVER, NOT ONCE HAD A TROOPER DUMP ANYTHING ON ME. THEY HAVE ALWAYS ATTEMPTED TO TAKE EVERY SINGLE CRASH I HAVE BEEN ON THAT THEY HAVE RESPONDED TO. IF THE TROOPERS DID NOT HAVE A PRESENCE WITH IN POLK COUNTY I THINK MANY WOULD FIND IT SURPRISING HOW OUR WORK LOAD WOULD INCREASE. WE WOULD BE WORKING ALL OF THE ACCIDENTS THAT THEY WORK AND MORE DUE TO THE FACT THERE WOULD NOT BE THE PRESENCE THAT PREVENTS MANY OF THE ACCIDENTS. I FOR ONE DO NOT WANT TO RUN TO I-4 OR THE PARKWAY AND DEAL WITH THE MESSES THAT CAN OCCUR. ALSO THE TROOPERS ARE AN EXCELLENT RESCOURCE FOR INFORMATION AND EDUCATION FOR THOSE OF US THAT HIGHLY DISLIKE WORKING S4'S. I HAVE NEVER HAD A NEGATIVE EXPERIENCE WITH THEM!!!!

X13X4
08-31-2006, 12:18 PM
I believe it is the other agencies asking which side of the intersection, which side of the yellow line or even which way the cars are facing. Then telling FHP, "it's not ours, you will have to work it." Then when they get a fatality, "can you help us?" Oh well, that's why we get all that money from those tickets we issue, oh yeah, we don't get that either, most of it goes to those local muni's. Happy Motoring!

09-01-2006, 12:21 PM
what's a trooper good for if they don't even want to work a crash???? you're right - nothing! Call other agencies to transport and make arrests. should just make them meter maids and save the state alot of money. Good for taking care of your wife while your on duty, buttboy. Do your job, Shut your pie hole and listen to what your momma said. If you dont have anything nice to say, do say anything.

09-01-2006, 08:07 PM
[quote="a real cop":2bs0spmr]what's a trooper good for if they don't even want to work a crash???? you're right - nothing! Call other agencies to transport and make arrests. should just make them meter maids and save the state alot of money. Good for taking care of your wife while your on duty, buttboy. Do your job, Shut your pie hole and listen to what your momma said. If you dont have anything nice to say, do say anything.[/quote:2bs0spmr]

SO WHY ARE YOU TALKING??!!! DON'T YOU KNOW THAT IT IS RUDE TO TALK WITH YOUR MOUTH FULL, "MR CHIN NUTS".(HINT HINT) GET UP OFF YOUR KNEES and it is YOU'RE not YOUR on duty. TESTICLE TONGUE TROOPER!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted: :twisted: You bring a whole new meaning to the word "Dictation". Wait a minute....If you're a Testicle Tongue Trooper, that means you have a.....Oooooooo, you so nasty. I'mma tell yo mama!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :oops: :twisted: :oops: :twisted: :oops: :twisted:

01-05-2008, 05:40 PM
8)