PDA

View Full Version : Hit list

06-18-2006, 01:43 PM
I wonder if everyone knows of the day Lt. who is spreading rumor's that he "knows" the people who are posting negitive stuff on this site.

What they really do is pick out people they want to target and blame it on people they don't like.

06-18-2006, 04:58 PM
Confucius say, "Man with hand in pocket feel ****y all day."

06-18-2006, 08:29 PM
"Real optimism is aware of problems but recognizes the solutions, knows about difficulties but believes they can be overcome, sees the negatives but accentuates the positives, is exposed to the worst but expects the best, has reason to complain but chooses to smile."

William Arthur Ward

Some of you will attack this and continue to expose your true character...which is why you will never become any better than you are now.

06-18-2006, 08:45 PM
Confucius say "Man who stand on toilet high on pot"

Confucius also say "When put not a supervisor as your name, its obvious that you are"

06-18-2006, 11:31 PM
"Real optimism is aware of problems but recognizes the solutions, knows about difficulties but believes they can be overcome, sees the negatives but accentuates the positives, is exposed to the worst but expects the best, has reason to complain but chooses to smile."

William Arthur Ward

Some of you will attack this and continue to expose your true character...which is why you will never become any better than you are now.

This is a philosophical statement about personal obstacles which can be overcome by a persons physical or mental power, it has nothing to do with the deficiencies of a group where there is a power structure in which those who are lower on the scale have no to limited say.

When one try's to use such a phrase, they should know the context in which it was said and intended to be used.

The problems in this department have nothing to do with the lower class of officers and everything to do with the higher. The lower officers recognize this and have offered solutions, but when your powerless in almost every decision that is made its hard to overcome anything.

Thanks, but try again!

06-20-2006, 01:12 AM
What everyone needs to do is to stop posting here period. Talk spreads from supervisors to officers and officers to supervisors who they "think" (do not know but think) are the one's that are posting on here. It goes on in every squad I have heard, usually something like oh I bet such person wrote "blah blah blah" because they were just *****ing about it the other day and I know its gotta be them. Or oh thats how such and such talks.

Well people we don't KNOW who it is and the speculation just hurts everyone, I think I've heard at least 12 people's names who "possibly" wrote negative stuff on here. I feel that alot are being unfairly accused so stop posting the bad stuff and stop spreading gossip of who you feel is posting on here because nobody really knows for sure. Same goes for supervisors, you may be unfairly pointing out the wrong people.

07-01-2006, 12:46 PM
I've seen people feed chicken nuggets to a chicken.