PDA

View Full Version : well, a new version of the same ol'

06-17-2006, 10:42 AM
hm, if any oficer of "non-color", and the new "correct plumbing" were to have done as blackshear had done, we would already be unemployed

seems a female Foster has arisen, eh? Hey SO, how about conducting a real criminal investigation into evidence tampering and obstruction on blackshear? she thwarts a criminal investigation and gets a 4 week vacation? where do I sign? thanks for setting the precedence chief.....

Lawman
06-17-2006, 01:03 PM
What happened, didn't hear about it

CHUCKY CHEEEZE
06-18-2006, 04:01 AM
That shit's appalling, it's like a bad "B" movie........ except it's real!

06-19-2006, 12:06 PM
maybe shes been busy trying to remove all the board reviews off the walls where they were posted, but the crux of it is this:

PCSO is investigating one of their own SRO's for alleged crimes at his school.....B-shear is a friend of his, and when she approached by an investigator about dealings with a child she knows and the suspected SRO, she contacts the suspect, yes the SUSPECT< then keeps him informed of the investigation

during her own SPPD IA interveiw, she lies again, and its not till a hearing in staff she admits he was a "close friend" and did lie to the other investigators....so in short, its ok to lie, as long as you are not a w/m....she gets 4 weeks off when any other person, male anyway, would have been hung and booted out the door, but now the precedent is set....

so wouldnt trust her if I worked with her, and the V & N guys best watch what they say anywhere near her

06-19-2006, 09:04 PM
They let the idiot in V&N?

CHUCKY CHEEEZE
06-20-2006, 07:59 PM
That isn't even half of it.......just wait, she's got a whole lot still hidden in the closet!

06-20-2006, 11:28 PM
Chucky do you want to elaborate on what you know? :?:

Zero
06-21-2006, 10:08 AM
I hope Brian Keane is reading this. Didn't he get fired because they thought he was lying?? Oh I forgot Brian is a good cop and most of all he is a white guy.

06-21-2006, 04:09 PM
I hope Brian Keane is reading this. Didn't he get fired because they thought he was lying?? Oh I forgot Brian is a good cop and most of all he is a white guy.

DiNG DInG DING DING!!!!!! We finally have a winner...the first person to mention Keane's name on the new board.

I am not defending blackshear in any way...she is a moron....but Keane was an idiot also. Good riddance

06-21-2006, 04:48 PM
I think your the idiot. What is fair is fair. She should be fired. She lied. Kean didnt lie. Let me know you know that for a FACT he lied. Read the case then tell me he lied. I am sick of the crap about Keane. When his arbitration comes then we will see, until then shut up about Keane a$$hole.

06-21-2006, 04:52 PM
Keane dosent waste his time reading the crap that you all spew about him. Especially when you think you know the fact about his case. Especially when the board at the PBA ALL voted in favor of him. Get a life dont care about Keane as I know he dosent care about you!

06-21-2006, 05:56 PM
Because Keane was part of the infidels network. The Jews (realtors) were using the white man as human shields to deny our people access to the promised land! Keane was working with the infidels!

06-22-2006, 02:08 AM
What the helll are you talking about. You are total moron.. Keane is gone cause he was in not in with the right "group" and we all know who is in that circle.

DIG DOG
06-22-2006, 02:38 AM
The Dept be cleanin hizzouse! My boy Go an the posse be gettin rid of haterz likes him cause they be oppressin our people for the longest! Like all those fools be tryin to frame Foster for keepin hiz *****ez in check! Foster the best you ever had and yall knows dat!
Props to my boy, Goliath! An Donnie!