PDA

View Full Version : taser class

06-17-2006, 02:25 AM
Well back to the drawing board

http://www.filecabi.net/video/lucklytazeredm.html

06-17-2006, 02:00 PM
You cops are all a bunch of f**king idiots! What a waste of taxpayer dollars you are. And you think you deserve a raise? You don't deserve any more than $10 an hour.

06-17-2006, 10:38 PM
Not being a cop I I'm curious private citizen. Do you hold us fire rescue personnel in the same esteem as the police? If a cop is only worth ten dollars of your time what are we worth? I've got a suggestion for you. The next time that your wife, husband, or life partner ***** slaps you and causes your nose to bleed don't call either one of us. Go to the nearest bar and go cry in your beer because at ten dollars an hour we don't want to hear it.

06-17-2006, 11:34 PM
Hey private citizen, you've obviously got nothing better to do than to sit on this board and entertain everyone with the ignorance that pours out of your mouth. Put on a uniform for day and see what this job is like. It's clear as day that someone of your caliber could not handle this job, and also has no idea what it really consists of. Whatever gripes you have against the police....get over them....nobody cares.

06-18-2006, 06:10 AM
Ah another citizen- the kind who will cry and moan about a cop running code and cutting through traffic while he's waiting at a red light; but will beg and plead for a cop to get there X18 when his son or daughter has gone missing. The one who claims to be fluent in all applicable traffic laws and statutes; but will scream bloody murder and cry foul when he is cited for clearly violating one of those laws.
Regardless of your words good sir or ma'am, or the words of any who feel the same way you do- I love my job and the service I provide 24/7/365. Nothing you or anyone else can say can take that away from me. Thanks for your post- its people like you who give us job security..... :wink:

06-18-2006, 01:24 PM
Hey private citizen, you've obviously got nothing better to do than to sit on this board and entertain everyone with the ignorance that pours out of your mouth. Put on a uniform for day and see what this job is like. It's clear as day that someone of your caliber could not handle this job, and also has no idea what it really consists of. Whatever gripes you have against the police....get over them....nobody cares.Actually, I did your job for nearly 10 years. I did handle your job and know exactly what it consists of. I made a career change for the better. What I could NOT handle was putting in 25 years into a career working with the type of anal idiots I had to deal with every day. And cops do some of the stupidest sh*t, and can't think for themselves cause they need an SOP for every little thing to tell them what to do-such as wipe their a$$.

06-18-2006, 02:55 PM
Actually, I did your job for nearly 10 years. I did handle your job and know exactly what it consists of. I made a career change for the better. What I could NOT handle was putting in 25 years into a career working with the type of anal idiots I had to deal with every day. And cops do some of the stupidest sh*t, and can't think for themselves cause they need an SOP for every little thing to tell them what to do-such as wipe their a$$.

OOooops. My BS detector just went off scale! :lol:

06-18-2006, 07:24 PM
"did your job for 10 years" Well it's one of two things, you're a liar like we think you are. You sound too stupid because $10 per hour screams "I have no idea of what I am talking about". Since you only did 10 years you got fired for something. Thats a good possibility and you probably were caught stealing or lying and blowing some guy on duty.

either way you have no credibility so try to go stir up something on another board because we're wise to these tricks.

06-18-2006, 07:56 PM
"did your job for 10 years" Well it's one of two things, you're a liar like we think you are. You sound too stupid because $10 per hour screams "I have no idea of what I am talking about". Since you only did 10 years you got fired for something. Thats a good possibility and you probably were caught stealing or lying and blowing some guy on duty.

either way you have no credibility so try to go stir up something on another board because we're wise to these tricks.Nope. Did get tired of idiots like yourself and ex Dep Madiedo. The list could go on and on. Is all you need to do was look at the disciplinary bulletins every month. You should be ashamed to even wear the uniform. I was. Then you have a moron like David Gee in charge of the whole shebang who is so thin skinned he's gotta go on a witch hunt to find out who's saying what about him on their home computers. Absolutely ridiculous. Moral is extremely low. Administration bullies and intimidates the line personnel. You can't tell me there are hundreds of deputies out there with HCSO that feel exactly the same way but don't have the courage to switch careers. Instead, they do nothing but complain and stay miserable.

06-18-2006, 08:19 PM
See you exposed yourself. You never worked here your post says why, you made several errors in the way you stated things.You wouldn't know that because you never worked here and you didn't know the way things work.

BUSTED!!!!!!!!

06-19-2006, 01:56 AM
Citizen, you are running yourself into the ground. You say you did this job, then left, because you didn't want to deal with the bulls*#t....
If you left, then why patrol this board?
Seems like you make no sense of anything. The other guys nailed it on the head. You're a fraud with nothing better to do.