PDA

View Full Version : re- supervisor relief

06-16-2006, 02:53 PM
I have already advised one supervisor the best way to deal with the stresses of working in Circuit 19 or any other circuit for that matter...

First, find a pawnshop with a nice WW2 issue soviet pistol...

Second, take a swig of Stoli...

Third, Repeat this: "You will no longer fail the Department....do the right thing"

Fourth, Chamber pistol and place against temple...pull trigger

06-16-2006, 03:05 PM
As long as you pass your drug test it's all good. :lol:

06-16-2006, 06:29 PM
you basically need to do drugs to put up with the idiots either above you or on your caseload. I worry far more about office staff than I ever did offenders..you can either get them to transfer or violate them. they obviously do not promote based on IQ.

06-16-2006, 11:33 PM
I have already advised one supervisor the best way to deal with the stresses of working in Circuit 19 or any other circuit for that matter...

Third, Repeat this: "You will no longer fail the Department....do the right thing"

Baker, are you that stupid to post this....

06-17-2006, 12:41 AM
Are you that stupid that you have to respond?

06-17-2006, 12:47 AM
He is :twisted: :!:

06-17-2006, 12:55 AM

Sort of like you, that's why you'all get along so well. It is called self absorption.

06-17-2006, 01:13 AM

Sort of like you, that's why you'all get along so well. It is called self absorption.

8)

06-18-2006, 10:26 PM

Baker, are you that stupid to post this....

:wink: