PDA

View Full Version : Another one jumps ship

06-15-2006, 11:58 PM
Kathy Wooten up and quit today without notice. She got back from her two weeks of vacation and ***BLAM*** she suddenly quit. Does she know something about fiscal that we ought to know about???

Why did she suddenly leave? :?

06-16-2006, 01:04 AM
OOOOH! She better watch out! The latest memo said that you have to give at least two weeks notice before leaving! I wonder if they will try to discipline her? Hmmmmm!

06-16-2006, 11:21 AM
She saw a lot on the inside, due to her VIP status -- and I'm sure that she doesn't want to be associated with any criminal activity. We will probably see a lot more people bail over the next few months. :shock:

06-16-2006, 01:46 PM
you should maybe check your facts or your sources about that one when the memo says the above captioned individual is no longer employed by this agency this is not a good thing

06-16-2006, 02:41 PM
you should maybe check your facts or your sources about that one when the memo says the above captioned individual is no longer employed by this agency this is not a good thingI know her and I trust her and I love her and I believe she is a wonderful person. :)

06-16-2006, 02:57 PM
What a shame! She was as sharp as they come. Somebody else is going to get a great payroll/fiscal manager. Good people have a hard time working for idiots.

06-16-2006, 03:10 PM
YEAH OK, NOT!!!

06-17-2006, 12:24 AM
Kathy Wooten up and quit today without notice. She got back from her two weeks of vacation and ***BLAM*** she suddenly quit. Does she know something about fiscal that we ought to know about???

Why did she suddenly leave? :?Doh!!!! Another one jumps ship!!!! :shock:

06-18-2006, 01:07 AM
o well more room to move up and seniority get better :lol:

06-18-2006, 02:49 AM
Ok she was a good person, but yall gotta get off this cry baby soap oopera stuff. Its sooooo old. Next topic please

06-20-2006, 04:57 PM
FA got the same memo "Above captioned individual... I understand he is doing fine and reaping benifits.

06-20-2006, 06:03 PM
Frank A. got the same memo "Above captioned individual" ...
I understand he is doing fine and reaping benifits.C'mon man, give us more scoop then that!!!! Is it an out-of-court settlement??? Exactly what kind of "benefits" is he reaping??? :?:

Inquiring minds want to know!!! :!:

06-21-2006, 07:31 PM
It was a settlement BB,LD, & CF did not want to go near his legal team. He had (has) dirt on all of them. I don't think he is depressed any more.

06-22-2006, 12:03 AM
It was a settlement BB,LD, & CF did not want to go near his legal team. He had (has) dirt on all of them. I don't think he is depressed any more.They probably gave him a large $$$ settlement and then made him sign an agreement that he will not talk about the case or the SSO. That's what they made Kim Boyles do. Sign here and then we'll cut the check!!!

07-05-2006, 10:29 PM
Geez they should make a soap opera over all this crap. This is soooo old..

07-06-2006, 01:49 PM
Geez they should make a soap opera over all this crap. This is soooo old..Some of us would never know about this stuff if we didn't read about it here because some of this stuff would be deep-sixed and only political insiders would know about this scoop. :shock:

President Clinton said that the 21st Century is going to be the "information age" and I'm starting to see what he meant by that. It's getting harder and harder to keep information a secret. :)