PDA

View Full Version : NEW MSO SUPERVISOR

06-15-2006, 03:50 AM
SO, does anyone have any suggestions for the new supervisor?

06-15-2006, 10:28 AM
yes. just because people are promoted and given a title does not mean that your supervisor material. you must earn respect from your coworkers, because it does not come free. and experiece does not happen overnight either! it takes time.
so dont let the title go to your big heads! and that goes for the new oic as well.

06-15-2006, 11:06 PM
Good luck to the new OIC.
I think she is going to do just fine.

06-16-2006, 08:29 PM
yes. just because people are promoted and given a title does not mean that your supervisor material. you must earn respect from your coworkers, because it does not come free. and experiece does not happen overnight either! it takes time.
so dont let the title go to your big heads! and that goes for the new oic as well.

So, why don't you put in for it?

06-16-2006, 08:30 PM

So, why don't you put in for it?

you all need to shut it, grow up

06-22-2006, 02:09 AM
I just want to add an opinion here that is a little off point. I hear Jen M. is leaving you guy's after like 12+ years to move up to TN. Good luck in all you do Jen however we are losing a GREAT dispatcher :( Thanks again for keeping us safe out there!!! and always checking on us!!