PDA

View Full Version : J Haley Retirement Party

06-15-2006, 01:31 AM
Who is goint to go to Joyce Haley's retirement party? It's put on by V. Rolle and her groupies. At a country club no less. I wonder if they let black people and hispanics in as members Heard that people are being pressured to go. After a zillion years at DOC who wouldnt like to get old Joyce's retirement checks and her Drop windfall! she should pay us to go to her party

06-15-2006, 01:37 AM
Who is goint to go to Joyce Haley's retirement party? It's put on by V. Rolle and her groupies. At a country club no less. I wonder if they let black people and hispanics in as members Heard that people are being pressured to go. After a zillion years at DOC who wouldnt like to get old Joyce's retirement checks and her Drop windfall! she should pay us to go to her party

You shouldnt let pressure make you go if you dont want to.
If you are her friend or want to pay respects go and if not dont go, she has been here long enough to earn a proper going away.

06-15-2006, 08:58 PM
She was a person that did a lot for women in the Department. However, it is not like it came from skill, she came from a very wealthy Palm Beach Co. family. Through the years, you could tell that she got where she was,was from politics. She brags that her cousin is Rod Smith. I think they are even having her party at her own club where she lives. IMHO she stayed too long as she made very rash,too quick to judgement decisions. She rewarded people that were not smart, good leaders or managers. What she did was creat the JH good ol' "AZZKi_s" network. Unfortunately for me, that is what I'll remember. I didn't get the jobs or the pay raises that she manipulated through the system, but I do have a few nice commendation letters from her. I wish her good health and good luck.

06-15-2006, 10:14 PM
I also wish JH lots of luck. Since her cuz is running for guv are we going to see her back? My sup. is saying that she is going the party. She knows VR will be taking attendance. The tix are expensive but only the best for good old JH!!!!!!!

06-16-2006, 12:13 AM
Does she still wear those short skirts?

06-16-2006, 12:17 AM
I also wish JH lots of luck. Since her cuz is running for guv are we going to see her back? My sup. is saying that she is going the party. She knows VR will be taking attendance. The tix are expensive but only the best for good old JH!!!!!!!

He has no chance to be Governor. Crist is our next Governor and you can take that to the bank.

06-17-2006, 08:15 PM
I heard that she is going to be out next secretary... :shock:

06-18-2006, 03:18 PM
I for one have known Joyce Haley for years. I heard her party is toned down a bit because the old Colonel is touchy about parties. Frankly I fail to see how it is any of his biz with people getting together on their own time. People who Joyce has helped with their careers in this looney department need to be there. I agree, she will be back in some other capacity and lucky for us.

06-18-2006, 03:40 PM
I for one have known Joyce Haley for years. I heard her party is toned down a bit because the old Colonel is touchy about parties. Frankly I fail to see how it is any of his biz with people getting together on their own time. People who Joyce has helped with their careers in this looney department need to be there. I agree, she will be back in some other capacity and lucky for us.

I agree this new Secretary needs to stop taking any bit of fun out of DOC because of a handful of people and just sit back until he leaves in January. She will not be our Secretary if Crist is elected so I doubt we will see her back but I will miss her I guess.

06-19-2006, 12:10 AM
JH is a big time republican and her cousin Rod Smith is a deomocrat. If you are from PB County everyone knows that Joyce has lots of republican legislator friends and I hear that some of them are going to her retirement party. Don't be surprised if JH is back somehow in another capacity.

06-20-2006, 07:07 PM

06-20-2006, 10:10 PM

06-20-2006, 11:06 PM

06-22-2006, 11:10 PM
Her health wont allow it, she's done. She was the queen of cronyism anyway. She'd love the power though...

06-26-2006, 12:05 AM
:roll:

06-28-2006, 01:23 AM
It wasn't as good as Jeemy Crosby's!

06-28-2006, 11:25 AM
No , it wasn't.

Jeemy's had more gratuities.