PDA

View Full Version : Union Meeting

Thiers
06-11-2006, 01:04 AM
There is a meeting scheduled for Monday June 19th, 2006, 2:00 pm at the Manatee County Library Meeting Room with PBA Attorney Bob McCabe. This meeting will be to discuss the FINAL proposed items that will be taken to the city negotiators, which will start June 27th 2006. If you take an active interest in items such as "PAY", take home cars, overtime, mandatory staffing, etc, you need to attend. This is YOUR contract! I am tired of everyone saying, "Get me more money" and then we have twelve people show up at the last meeting. If you care, you need to show up, and voice your concerns. If you don't care, don't show and DO NOT COMPLAIN when you don't get what you want! I hope to see all of you there.

Thiers

Thiers
06-20-2006, 12:05 AM
Thank You to the 33 Officers and Sergeants that showed up for the meeting today. I hope that everyone had their questions answered and that everyone is on the same page. Remember, it all starts Tuesday morning, the 27th, at 9:00 am. I hope to see everyone there.

Thiers

06-20-2006, 03:00 PM
I love you Brian, I mean it.

06-22-2006, 02:38 AM
I did not see Ajello at the meeting, I must have missed him. I came in on my RDO for the meeting and I'm glad to see that he made an effort to attend an important PBA meeting. Man, I think he is possibly one of the best PBA reps ever. Ajello is right behind Underwood, McCrea and Collins in my book. At least Theirs has stepped up to the plate and picked up the slack for Ajello and s-31/s-38.

06-22-2006, 05:24 PM
Before you start calling out other people on what they didnt do you should look a little closer. Phil has always supported those officers who got in a jam and was there for people going through the I.A. process. He has sacrificed more than getting the cold shoulder from his superiors, he has sacrificed his career by sticking up for "us". Anyone person that jeprodizes his/her own career to defend others I will go in to battle with anyday. There is more to the PBA than circling the wagons every time the contract is up. The time where everyone shakes hands and smiles, pretends to be friendly and as soon as its over backs gets turned. It does not make a difference who was there or not there. As long as YOU showed up and are happy with what is going on is what matters. And for Phil, thank you for not getting the credit you deserve for the past three years. And thank you for sticking up for the officers who deserved there punishment but you stood up for them anyways because they asked you to.

06-23-2006, 12:02 AM
Ya, he is a great rep.... he refused to give his cell phone number to officers that he represents. How are we supposed to reach him with a question if we don't work with him? I place the blame partly on myself, I voted for him. I should have voted for Russell.

06-24-2006, 09:15 PM
need some ice for that burn?

06-24-2006, 10:08 PM
Wow, you are a natural genius, you should of voted for Russell. Im sure she would of had great advice for you and maybe if you were lucky she would of gave you jet ski lessons. Wake up you idiot and next time post something half way true.

06-25-2006, 03:45 PM
Get your facts straight junior before you open your mouth, I was one of the many people that Phil refused to help out. Phil
would not be bothered to answer a few questions about something important. I pay union dues every week like you, but did not get any help from your boyfriend. I now go straight to the local rep with any problems. So I stand by what I said before, I should have voted for Russell, at least I don't have to hear her complaining anymore like Phil does everyday.

06-25-2006, 04:01 PM
my fault, you do need representation, since your in trouble everyday. Sounds like YOU are the problem.

06-25-2006, 08:12 PM
right stupid, I'll gladly compare my track record to yours...

07-02-2006, 11:04 PM
Does anyone know when the next meeting with the city is?

Thiers
07-03-2006, 11:44 PM
The next negotiation meeting was scheduled for Tuesday, July 11th. That meeting has been postponed by the city due to conflicts in scheduling. The next meeting on the calendar is set for Monday, July 24th at 9:30 am. Again, thanks to everyone for their support. This is your contract!!!

Thiers

jenniferrunion
07-04-2006, 03:29 AM
Thanks for all your hard work on this contract Brian, your the best....

07-04-2006, 11:10 PM
Jennifer runion is dead!

jenniferrunion
07-06-2006, 10:51 PM
I'm not S-7, I've just been laying low....I really jumped out of that S-10 and got away on foot.