PDA

View Full Version : Gwendolyn (Biggie) Gilmore

06-10-2006, 12:16 AM
Where should I begin, too fat to get in the officers car to ride in the field. That's old news. We take a file to her office for her to sign off on and never see it again. No, that's old news too.

Gwendolyn and Dana are best buddies protecting one another from completing file reviews and from their incompetency to do the job at hand. Very screwed up relationship!!!xoxo

Not only does Gwendolyn have skeletons in her closet in Pensacola Probation Offices, she has some whoppers (no pun intended) in the Milton Office. Gwendolyn's kid gave birth to at least 4 children. At least one of the dad's was an offender on probation whose officer was supervisored by biggie gilmore. One of which could not be violated because jail would cut off the income.

The current CA, Deborah Brown sucks just as bad as Harrison did when he was CA in Pensacola, Florida. Deborah Brown is not going to do anything to anyone in the Pensacola Circuit because she does NOT KNOW WHAT THE HELL SHE IS DOING!

Put it this way, put Dana, Biggie and Deborah on a deserted island I would like to see who would eat who first.

Good luck to our new Secretary!!!! However, you will probably forget about our circuit because we are lower Alabama.

06-10-2006, 12:53 AM
Hey! I'll bet JABA could snarf up all of them at one time. In fact, she looks like she's already gulped down most of C-13!

06-10-2006, 03:57 PM
I don't know if Gwen and Dana are REALLY good friends or not because all of the supervisors and I do mean ALL OF THEM do know what a liar Dana is, so Gwen may just be trying to protect her own self from Dana as well. Yes, some of what you say about Gwen is true, such as her keeping files forever, but I will say this about her. I do not think she has a racist bone in her body and I think she treats all of her officers the same and although she is nit picky as hell, she does know her computer stuff which is more than can be said about most of the supervisors. (and officers for that matter! I certainly can't keep up with all of the daily changes!) I think most of her officers like working for her okay. If the CA asked Gwen a computer question she could probably answer it whereas if she asked Dana one, she wouldn't know a thing!

06-10-2006, 08:36 PM
I have always heard nice things about Ms. Gwen. Now she has never been in my pickup so I am not sure as to whether she could fit in or not. She is welcome to try as long as she will let me share some of my red man with her. As regards the almighty CA Debo Brown, she is a joke. Its all fear and intimidation - and of course takin care of her own. She is not going to clean up anything because she is headed up - or so she thinks. She knows all the crap about Walker but she pretends not to know. Why? Because if she acknowledged this stuff she would have to take action. Its all smoke and mirrors in Circuit 1.

06-11-2006, 08:27 PM
He will listen

06-13-2006, 12:16 AM
[quote="les wate"]I have always heard nice things about Ms. Gwen. Now she has never been in my pickup so I am not sure as to whether she could fit in or not. She is welcome to try as long as she will let me share some of my red man with her. As regards the almighty CA Debo Brown, she is a joke. Its all fear and intimidation - and of course takin care of her own. She is not going to clean up anything because she is headed up - or so she thinks. She knows all the crap about Walker but she pretends not to know. Why? Because if she acknowledged this stuff she would have to take action. Its all smoke and mirrors in Circuit 1.[/quot

Smoke and mirrors

06-20-2006, 07:27 PM

06-20-2006, 09:18 PM