PDA

View Full Version : Procedure for High Profiles

06-09-2006, 02:12 AM
Here is the procedure when an Officer has one of his cases commit a High Profile:

Everyone from supervisor, circuit, region and then central office find where the Line Officer made a mistake and then focus in on that. Once they have reviewed the file, they will pinpoint that you are responsible.

As Probation Officers we need a crystal ball to find when our moron offenders will do something stupid. Unfortunately, it does not take a crystal ball to figure out what all the higher paid so called leaders of our department will do with us when our moron offenders commit a high profile.

Leadership is dead in DOC for the most part. There a few good leaders out there but I would have to say about 70% of our leaders only care about themselves.

06-09-2006, 02:16 AM
Here is the procedure when an Officer has one of his cases commit a High Profile:

Everyone from supervisor, circuit, region and then central office find where the Line Officer made a mistake and then focus in on that. Once they have reviewed the file, they will pinpoint that you are responsible.

As Probation Officers we need a crystal ball to find when our moron offenders will do something stupid. Unfortunately, it does not take a crystal ball to figure out what all the higher paid so called leaders of our department will do with us when our moron offenders commit a high profile.

good points - If I get a new case who even looks like the high profile type, then I make it my mission to get him violated within a week even if its for something very minor, because of this hang the officer policy.

Leadership is dead in DOC for the most part. There a few good leaders out there but I would have to say about 70% of our leaders only care about themselves.

06-09-2006, 02:18 AM

good points - If I get a new case who even looks like the high profile type, then I make it my mission to get him violated within a week even if its for something very minor, because of this hang the officer policy.

06-09-2006, 02:19 AM
The "hang the officer" policy is great for morale and productivity!

06-09-2006, 03:38 AM
Once you're flexible enough to bend over and grab your ankles without bending your knees you will understand and appreciate DC policy more.

06-12-2006, 10:33 PM
:x :x :x

06-20-2006, 07:27 PM

06-20-2006, 09:18 PM

08-13-2007, 05:21 AM
Back to postive posting boards and not union junk.

08-14-2007, 03:51 AM
is the bending over part of the PT test.