PDA

View Full Version : Clothing inspectors

06-08-2006, 05:25 PM
There are 3 new positions opening up in Circuit 6 for Clothing Fashion Inspectors (CFI). For this position you need a minimum of 2 years in the fashion industry and be certified as a Correctional Probation Officer. I have heard that if you do not have 2 years in the fashion industry then the department may sponser you to go to The Armani Fashion School in New York City. DOC will not fly you up to New York City but will pay mileage for use of your personal vehicle. Also, they will not pay for a hotel on the weekend so you will have to commute back and forth when class is not in session on the weekend. Oh, and of course there will be no overtime! Anyone interested should let their supervisor know. Please let your supervisor know by C.O.B. on 5/9/06 if you are interested.

06-08-2006, 10:13 PM
Can we wear jeans to the training? If so, I'll go.

06-08-2006, 11:09 PM
who's going to be the sup, yvette allen? will she be the trainer too? i think i'm going to apply, i think i have what it takes to work for her...
1) be as mis-informed as possible
2) spread this mis-information around to my staff
3) demand compliance...OR ELSE!!!
4) rewrite all policies to my specific approval

i'm going to take a three hour lunch break now and get my nails and weave taken care of. when i return, i'll back-date all late investigations, pretend there's no more work in my box, and go harass my hard-working staff.

06-09-2006, 03:51 AM
Hey, bring back a shake for me. Thanks.

06-09-2006, 04:21 PM
In between all the other tasks that you'll be doing to mimic Yvette, don't forget the 6 hours of daily personal phone calls that you need to fit in. And don't get too confident about passing misinformation to your staff because she never informs us, "mis" or otherwise, about 1/2 of what is dispensed from above. And you must find the mystery shield of protection surrounding her so you too can lie, backstab and change policy, yet NOT get in trouble. And maybe some day CP30 Rice may even start getting in trouble for shielding the great one

06-10-2006, 02:48 PM
hey gang from 06-1...does she know about this site and what's being said about her? just wondering if she's aware, or if doesn't care, or what. if not, might want to "openly" toss it out in a random conversation...i'd like her to see what's being said about her on here. not that it would matter, or she would change her attutide. but reading bad posts about yourself has got to get someone thinking. maybe slip a typed note in her box (don't forget...she won't get to it for several weeks anyway!!)
ps-used to work with her years ago. feel your pain, 06-1, feel you pain. was bad enough to be her coworker, would probably resign before i worked for her.

06-10-2006, 03:17 PM
she is so needed in Dade City, send her there.

06-10-2006, 03:24 PM
unfortunately the answer isnt to send her or any bad supervisor to anther office, that just put the problem someplace else. what circuit, region, central office needs to do is to identify these problems and correct them...or get rid of the sup. moving her to dade city is no solution..that will only make dade city bad and those people will put in their transfers. just like with jaba, gail red****, etc. all they do is move people, not take any corrective action. and what does she have with d rice? buds?

06-12-2006, 09:36 PM
[quote="Anonymous"]unfortunately the answer isnt to send her or any bad supervisor to anther office, that just put the problem someplace else. what circuit, region, central office needs to do is to identify these problems and correct them...or get rid of the sup. moving her to dade city is no solution..that will only make dade city bad and those people will put in their transfers. just like with jaba, gail red****, etc. all they do is move people, not take any corrective action. and what does she have with d rice? buds?[/quo

Can't wait to see the results of the survey.