PDA

View Full Version : Anyone get that Super 3 job in Dade

06-07-2006, 04:12 AM
The bryan Jack vacancy.
I heard one has turned it down, anyone else hearing anything.

06-08-2006, 01:50 AM
The bryan Jack vacancy.
I heard one has turned it down, anyone else hearing anything.

Why would anyone turn it down after they applied?

06-08-2006, 11:11 PM
ask the two idiots who applied

06-09-2006, 12:58 AM
thinking they just wanted in the pool. Now I bet they can not apply for a promotion for a year. I heard one knew they would transfer a existing to that job, and they would get the exisitings old office. Is that pompus or what.

06-09-2006, 01:02 AM
Bryan Jack? Is that my boy you're talking about? I took him in after he fluncked the FDLE exam and took him under my wing. Made the man he is today.

06-09-2006, 01:31 AM
so that says that he was smart knowing is star rising left with JP.

06-09-2006, 03:48 AM
I bet they will readvertise it so they can send the person who probably did not apply for the position, who suddenly has a ephipany and applies and gets the job.

06-09-2006, 11:31 AM
who are they grooming? I don't think the same rules apply for turning down a promotion vs turning down a transfer request, although it should. why should they be able to turn down the PROMOTION THEY INTERVIEWED FOR yet if you turn down a transfer, you are screwed for a year. again, politics that must have been made to please some dumb shit in management.

bryan beat feet when he was offered a better job, less stress, more pay, and more room for advancemet. with joe p gone, he wasn't going any farther than where he was. now he can find new drinking buddies and budettes to hang with (unless he's convinced the old mindless krew to follow him). either way, he at least had sense to get the hell out of here.

scary part of all of this is that there are several senior sups getting ready to leave in two years or less. what do i dread the most? yvette as my CA. maybe she will let me be her fashion consultant.

06-09-2006, 11:52 AM
I HAVE ALWAYS CONCERNED MYSELF WITH WHO REMAINS ( I LIVE IN THE PRESENT AND THE FUTURE)....TOO MANY OF THOSE POSTING LIVE IN THE PAST....CONCERN YOURSELF ABOUT THE PRESENT AND THE FUTURE, THAT IS WHAT YOU AVE SOME CONTROL OVER....NOT THE PAST

06-12-2006, 06:58 PM
You're right.