PDA

View Full Version : PPD

06-07-2006, 01:50 AM
Well, we are 20 short now right? More leaving...I hear some going to different agencies or just quiting to pursue other intrestes. We hired what..7? So 4 more leave...we will be back where we were two months ago. No one can take leave because no one is on the fu*king street!.....Big pay raise? My a$$...two 5% percent each year for next 3 years. It would take 3 years just for a new officer to make the same as what the county is suppose to start at! Leave right now you can go state or another agency and get 5k more atleast starting...I say if your a new officer and you dont leave, your a moron.

06-07-2006, 02:22 AM
I hear ya bigun.

06-07-2006, 01:30 PM
You guys expect Mathis and the rest of admin to support you when you have no loyalty to the dept.? Apparently you people have never worked for a really bad boss. I did - before I came to PPD. You guys have no idea just how good you have it. Quit whinning and do something about the problems.

06-07-2006, 01:40 PM
Never worked for a bad boss. They dont get much worse than Mathis. Good Qualities-drunk, liar, spinelss just to name a few. If people were smart they would leave PPD. Its just a matter of time before Mathis' little world crumbles in around him.