PDA

View Full Version : Manditory OT in Jail?

06-06-2006, 11:46 PM
Word on the street:

Road deputies who are jail certified will be forced to work OT in the jail.

Any truth to this? I just got out of jail -- and I don't want to go back. :?

DS was put in jail. Can't he handle it??? :shock:

06-07-2006, 11:23 AM
Road deputies who are jail certified will be forced to work OT in the jail. Any truth to this? :shock:Yep, our guys were talking about the same thing, but so far it just seems to be a rumor because nobody can get a definate answer. I'm sure they might be looking at that as a possibility, due to our critical shortage of correctional officers inside our jail. I'm glad I'm not jail certified!!!! :shock:

06-07-2006, 06:22 PM
I am jail certified, but I refuse to go back in there. If they try to send me to jail on my day off, they are in for a rude surprise because I'm not going!!!! If push comes to shove, then they can have their marked car back, along with my badge and gun. In fact, they can send a tow truck to my house to pick up their car. :evil:

People accept this job with rose colored glasses, but the rose color turns to a bloody color. :shock:

Most newbes don't make it passed the 5 year mark and the old timers b*tch like there's no tomorrow. Hummmmmm I wonder why? :roll:

06-07-2006, 07:09 PM
yea bobby keifer was talking about it the other day and said we were going to the jail if you are certified. oh and by the way, he will throw you under the bus.

06-07-2006, 07:21 PM
Whose brainchild is it to send road officers to the jail??? Maybe if we'd pay the jailers a DECENT WAGE then we wouldn't be so short staffed all the time. :roll:

06-09-2006, 11:01 AM
BK is an idiot looking for some bars to pin on his collar. Dont believe a thing that weasel says.

06-09-2006, 04:46 PM
Whose brainchild is it to send road officers to the jail??? Maybe if we'd pay the jailers a DECENT WAGE then we wouldn't be so short staffed all the time. :roll:

Hey boys!! welcome to the jail, the few, the proud, the SHAFTED!

06-09-2006, 10:49 PM
I dont mind working in the jail but you can bet if I have a vacation day in that period. I wont be working in there. It OT or nothing at all. I did my time.

SSOber
06-10-2006, 05:59 PM
They shaft us all the time, don't worry , you'll get used to it. :shock:

06-13-2006, 05:06 PM
They shaft us all the time, don't worry , you'll get used to it. :shock:Let's see, we're down 40 bodies in the jail... so their solution is to pull jail-certified deputies from the road and stick them in jail. Hummmm....

Looks like we're gonna have some road deputies quitting soon, so then we'll not only be 40 bodies down in the jail, but we'll start losing bodies from patrol.

That's what happens when you take a drunk who was "arrested" and then place him in charge of the jail. Geeze O'Pete, what's next? :roll:

06-17-2006, 02:08 PM
To: All Corrections Staff
Subject: Mandatory Overtime Date: 06/16/06

A rumor has been started that cross certified patrol deputies are going to be required to work mandatory
over time in the jail. This is to inform everyone that this information is incorrect and is exactly that a
rumor. However Deputies that are cross certified and want to work over time in the jail may volunteer to
do so. If anyone has any questions regarding this, please feel free to contact me. Thanks, Lt. Parisi

J-294.doc Speed Memo

Memo issued Friday via email.

06-17-2006, 03:04 PM
To: All Corrections Staff
Subject: Mandatory Overtime Date: 06/16/06

A rumor has been started that cross certified patrol deputies are going to be required to work mandatory
over time in the jail. This is to inform everyone that this information is incorrect and is exactly that a
rumor. However Deputies that are cross certified and want to work over time in the jail may volunteer to
do so. If anyone has any questions regarding this, please feel free to contact me. Thanks, Lt. ParisiMemo issued Friday via email.Thx Lt. Parisi for the clarification. :)

06-17-2006, 09:35 PM
They shaft us all the time, don't worry , you'll get used to it. :shock:

You forget we are from the jail...Dont play us like we dont remember.

08-30-2006, 08:30 AM
Dam....Lt. Parisi put his GED to work and put out a good memo. I am surprised he does anything at all.

08-31-2006, 12:34 AM
You don't remember!, You don't have to put up with the BS! The crappy pay, the brass with the chip on thier sholder(s). You put up with your x-15 which has been in the back of your car for 15 minutes, and then drop them off. Then out you go into the fresh air.

08-31-2006, 12:54 AM
[/Dam....Lt. Parisi put his GED to work and put out a good memo. I am surprised he does anything at all]

More of a man than you'll ever be chump. At least he made rank. Did you?

08-31-2006, 10:46 AM
Ya he is a big man....LMAO! And we all know how you make rank around the SSO. Its all in who you know....or how far you have your head up someone's ass :shock:

10-21-2006, 07:55 PM
[/Dam....Lt. Parisi put his GED to work and put out a good memo. I am surprised he does anything at all]

More of a man than you'll ever be chump. At least he made rank. Did you?

Hahahahahahaha.....Ok we really believe that! HE SUCKS AT HIS JOB, and everybody can tell he was picked on alot as a kid!