PDA

View Full Version : wow have you seen tampas shooters

bullet
06-06-2006, 06:49 PM
i just looked on tampas site tampaexplorers.com and they have 3 really good shooters shooting all in the black

B Plante
06-17-2006, 09:48 PM
Yep, that and they also won the State shooting overall championship for the third year in a row.

07-19-2006, 01:19 AM
Yea they sure did! They even had it posted on the side of their van before they even knew!

Veteran
07-19-2006, 03:55 PM
Don't know if anybody knows but they just won 1st overall at nationals for shooting. They are a powerhouse in the shooting world right now. It's just too bad they have to be so ****y about it. Like the previous poster stated they had already put on their van that they won states before it even happened. It will be interesting to see which post moves up next as Tampas top shooters start leaving.

07-20-2006, 04:32 AM
no they did not have it on there vehicle before they knew. they put it on right after they won state I was right there when they added it to there van. this is how rumors get started

07-21-2006, 05:03 PM
I hope there shooters end up as Police Officers on the road. We need as many marksmen as possible on the roads of Tampa. I welcome them to the streets with me. If they chose that path.

07-21-2006, 07:44 PM
I hope to be there in about a year as long as everything goes right with the hiring process I cant wait!!

07-22-2006, 04:50 PM
you are not very good at your investigation skills, I was there at the range and 2006 was taped over. Yes they are ****y, but righfully so. So its not the rumor because I took a picture of it.

07-22-2006, 08:05 PM
why is everyone arguing over something stupid ... we arent ****y we love to shoot we practice alot. We just wanted to win 3 years in a row and we did. In reality we shot bad to two of our shooters dropped some major points that was out of character for them but we dont go out bragging that we will win the next match we show up and shoot thats all.

07-22-2006, 10:41 PM
so are you guys gonna put that you are national champs on your van as well? :lol:
Although i thought it was quite funny at states closing when they announced there was a tie for overall shooting. That would have sucked if you guys lost and had to make a new sticker for the side of your van!!!

07-23-2006, 11:26 PM
what if you guys run out of room on your van??? what will you do then? no i dont think you guys are ****y but your advisor is and thats why you catch so much from everybody!

07-24-2006, 03:27 AM
Yes we will be putting something about being national champions. When they announced that it was a tie we werent very happy i know this will sound ****y but its not intended to ... We shouldnt have had a tie Customs shot very well and i respect that but we had two of our shooters shoot awful. Also that tyro rule that was instated by L.P. Miller wasnt fair because we had some tyros that could have very well shot on our team at state. So i dont get why we didnt ever vote on that i thought it was our organaztion??? Well i dont think our advisor is ****y. He knew our ability and than we let him down so it would have been our fault if we would have lost because we were taught all the fundamentals just had some breakdown when it came to the match. I apologize for looking ****y because we arent we like to win just as much as the next thats why we shoot we are very open and try to help anyone who needs it.

B Plante
07-25-2006, 01:53 PM
Congrats to Tampa again for the National Shooting Awards. Ya'll did great.

08-11-2006, 05:35 AM
Tampa, you guys are great shooters, but every time you defend yourself you guys talk about how two members on your team shot horrible. A teams a team, and it is four memebers not two that carry it. So dont put your other members down to make a defense. You guys won it, and that is a good enough defense.