PDA

View Full Version : Retirement Job Opening

06-06-2006, 02:02 PM
Retired, or about to? Here's an interesting job opening.

Director of Security at the Lowry Park Zoo.

Qualifications: *Must have a Class D Security License. *Must be able to lift 30 pounds and stand/walk for long periods of time. Must be able to withstand typical Florida climate. *At least two years management experience preferred. Must be available nights, weekends, and holidays as required. Additional Skill that will be considered: *CPR/First Aid Certifications To apply: Fax resume to 813-935-9486 or mail to 1101 W. Sligh Ave., Tampa, 33604 Contact Information: Elizabeth Hennig Email: elizabeth.hennig@lowryparkzoo.com

(The Class D license is easy for a LEO or retired LEO to obtain.)

(If you apply for the job and get it, I'll identify myself to you later and you can let me in through the back gate in appreciation for telling you about the job.)

:wink:

06-06-2006, 11:07 PM
I still have a whiole before I retire, but curious to see what that pays ?? Any inside info on that ?

06-07-2006, 05:22 PM
I don't know what it would pay. An e-mail to the e-mail address in the announcement might get an answer. If you find out, let us know.

One friend of mine declined to apply based on the belief that a job at the zoo would only pay "peanuts."

:lol: