PDA

View Full Version : cops writing cops tickets

06-05-2006, 10:16 PM
Hey fellow real cops might wanna look at FHP's message board. guess they get a hard on stoking cops and sheriff's.. Feel free to post your displeasure... :evil:

06-05-2006, 10:38 PM
Hey fellow real cops might wanna look at FHP's message board. guess they get a hard on stoking cops and sheriff's.. Feel free to post your displeasure... :evil:I don't write other cops tickets. Period.

I had a SPD lieutenant yell, scream and jump up and down in the street after I stopped him, but I still didn't write him a ticket, even though I hate the guy to this very day for what he did. He is a royal, certified, bonifide arsehole -- but I still didn't cite him. I'm from the old school: you don't ticket other cops. Thank you very much. :)

I've had rookie troopers tell me that if they wanted to, they could go to ANY crime scene and "take it over" because they are state troopers. Big x54. Troopers are limited to the highways and byways by state statute, unless a crime occurs in their presence. If the crime didn't occur in their presence, then get lost chump. :lol:

06-06-2006, 02:55 AM
Said it before, we have a house full of rats ourselves, just like FHP...We are the LAST agency that can complain about cops doing cops.

06-06-2006, 02:36 PM
Said it before, we have a house full of rats ourselves, just like FHP...We are the LAST agency that can complain about cops doing cops.While BB is nawing on his big piece of cheese, maybe the fbi will come in and will tear him away from his cheese in cuffs? :shock: