PDA

View Full Version : congrats travis!!!

06-05-2006, 08:58 PM
Travis won his arbitration today. He will receive all lost pay and benefits. Way to go administration.... Tried your best to destroy another officer to no avail. Good to have you back Travis.

06-05-2006, 09:51 PM
congrats travis

Hope to see u back at work soon maybe TPD will stop messing with officer who go out there and get the job done..... For u liberal democratics that cry "the poor black car thief victim" shut the "hell up" and go be a telemarketer please.

06-06-2006, 01:46 PM
Nice ! I guess when what is her name becomes the big dog she will go after him again.

06-06-2006, 02:00 PM
Welcome back Travis,, please hunker down for a while.

chipdeblock
06-15-2006, 02:28 AM
I spoke with Travis this evening and he is doing well. He also really appreciates everyone's support through this ordeal and is excited about his ultimate return to TPD. Because he's still in Blackhawk training and with the Army, he won't officially be back until sometime in Nov, Dec or Jan. It all depends on when his training is over, then he'll work for us while remaining in the Army Reserves.

He doesn't have his computer with him, so it might be a while until he writes in here again.

06-15-2006, 04:20 AM
I doubt it matters now, But....he "car thief vicitm" if that makes sense, wasn't black.

congrats travis

Hope to see u back at work soon maybe TPD will stop messing with officer who go out there and get the job done..... For u liberal democratics that cry "the poor black car thief victim" shut the "hell up" and go be a telemarketer please.

06-17-2006, 07:36 PM
Travis may have merited some counseling for the incident, but firing was inappropriate.

When you get fired up by a chase it is sometimes hard to come back to earth when you catch the guy, until the adrenelin flow slows down.

I consider what Travis did to be similiar to letting the K-9 have "one bite" after chasing and catching a bad guy. (I'm sure there are some civilians out there who won't like that! Oh well!)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: