PDA

View Full Version : Ideas for Recruitment at SSO

06-03-2006, 03:24 PM
Ok lets hear some new ideas on recruiting obviously we have issues

45 corrections under
15 road under

06-03-2006, 03:49 PM
Want to recruit qualified deputies? Start by building the morale of the ones that are here now. They will become your best recruitment team anywhere. If the troops are happy, they will recruit and you will face an overload of quality applicants. If they are unhappy, disgruntled and treated like garbage, you will have what we are facing now. That is not to say we won't get quality applicants who heard about our agency from years gone by, but once they come on board nad realize we have idiots at the helm, they soon begin their search for professionalism.

My suggesstions for improving morale?

1) BB fades off and we never here from him again.

2) LD resigns and comes to grips with the fact that he is about as much command staff as Stevie Wonder is a limo driver.

3) CF resigns or takes a deputies job in the jail. That is what he is qualified for. MAJOR? Makes you just laugh. :lol:

4) DS resigns or perhaps takes a voluntary demotion to deputy and works in the DUI task force for awhile.

5) All the "BB Appointed staff" be reduced to their normal rank. CL back to deputy, BB to deputy, HS back to deputy and the others....

6) TE realizes that he is way over his head as a LT and goes to fleet as a deputy...

7) TC demoted back to Sgt, so he can learn that job.

we all support a quality candidate for sheriff, like DG or even perhaps someone else who comes along...

06-04-2006, 12:11 AM
Take that crap elsewhere...Geez try and do something constructive and I get some moron like yourself. Nobody wants to hear you cry about that crap on here. If you dont want to contribute on a positive note. Then go away. Yeah this is what I want a potential applicant to see, your bull crap.

My god what a loooser

06-04-2006, 12:14 AM
Definitely not the has been DG. Geez can we get over these old retreads that keep surfacing. I am so sick of hearing about these people who run two and three times and jump on band wagons. Just pack up and move elsewhere people. Its a clue if you havent made it by your old news.

we all support a quality candidate for sheriff, like DG or even perhaps someone else who comes along...[/quote]

06-05-2006, 04:12 AM
You shud see ccso recruiter, young guy,is an fto,has been on road, goes to job fairs and colleges to recruit,,is able to answer all questions ie,,wht kind of gun is cared and so fourth,,he is a cool guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

06-05-2006, 01:06 PM
Take that crap elsewhere...Geez try and do something constructive and I get some moron like yourself. Nobody wants to hear you cry about that crap on here. If you dont want to contribute on a positive note. Then go away. Yeah this is what I want a potential applicant to see, your bull crap.

My god what a loooser

You must be one of the biggest suck - ups in the agency. I'm glad that you think that everything is soooooooo rosie.
The fact is moral is in the craper, On one wants to put up with that in any work place. My advice, go to Npd until the moral improves here. Mean while bozos like suck up boy here will keep the fort down.

06-05-2006, 06:03 PM
Listen here Rookie, I have 16 years on. You go somewhere else. I get soo sick of listening to yall cry. hers an idea just do your job and quit worrying about everything else. Tharts your biggest problem. You get caught up in the minute crap that has no bearingon your job at all My advice Take a vacation before you stroke out. This place is fine. I guess youve never worked at another S.O. Tis is a good agency so take a hike if you dont like. Who cares who is Sheriff. It doesnt affect you anyway.

06-05-2006, 06:05 PM
I goofed up on my speeling because Im fuming with people with those attitudes. Its just bad for the agency. I love my job and agency and its people like them who give us a bad name. Especially on a public site.

06-05-2006, 07:42 PM
To the Administrator that posted ordering to just remain quiet and enjoy the agency.

You are most likely some 2nd floor, brass wearing monkey for the sheriff. You could care less, like many on the 2nd floor, about those of us that are out here busting our hump keeping people safe, despite an all time low morale. YOU are part of the problem. the sheriff is part of the problem. seeing people around here triple promoted (LD, TC, PM, CF, DS) all because they are drinking buddies with the sheriff. Well, I am so sorry captain or major or whomever you are on the 2nd floor. YOU HAVE NO CLUE what its like out here because you are one of the few who can arrive at wherever time you feel like, leave by 2-3pm and yet make more then three deputies put together.

You are most likely an alcoholic who sits around at BBs house laughing at the pathetic job we low lifes do.

come out and do real police work before you shoot off your mouth.

06-06-2006, 05:09 PM
To the Administrator that posted ordering to just remain quiet and enjoy the agency.

You are most likely some 2nd floor, brass wearing monkey for the sheriff. You could care less, like many on the 2nd floor, about those of us that are out here busting our hump keeping people safe, despite an all time low morale. YOU are part of the problem. the sheriff is part of the problem. seeing people around here triple promoted (LD, TC, PM, CF, DS) all because they are drinking buddies with the sheriff. Well, I am so sorry captain or major or whomever you are on the 2nd floor. YOU HAVE NO CLUE what its like out here because you are one of the few who can arrive at wherever time you feel like, leave by 2-3pm and yet make more then three deputies put together.

You are most likely an alcoholic who sits around at BBs house laughing at the pathetic job we low lifes do.

come out and do real police work before you shoot off your mouth.

Well said!!! :!:

06-06-2006, 05:30 PM
Im just a peon with no rank. I assure you the agency is fine, so just quit crying about stupid stuff and do your job. Its all in your head....

06-06-2006, 07:44 PM
Im just a peon with no rank. I assure you the agency is fine, so just quit crying about stupid stuff and do your job. Its all in your head....Have you talked to the Sarasota county commissioners lately???? :roll: They think the SSO (at the top) are a bunch of idiots. Word is out.

06-06-2006, 08:27 PM
Guess what? Its not only the county commission, but so many people in this county. Truth is BB has brought in his band of traveling drunks and idiots and completely ruined an sheriffs office that was once one of the most respected in the state. BB may be a "nice guy" as I keep hearing he is, but so many people realize just how moronic he is.

Just look at all the staff who got promoted under him?

06-06-2006, 11:02 PM
Guess what? Its not only the county commission, but so many people in this county. Truth is BB has brought in his band of traveling drunks and idiots and completely ruined an sheriffs office that was once one of the most respected in the state. BB may be a "nice guy" as I keep hearing he is, but so many people realize just how moronic he is.

Just look at all the staff who got promoted under him?I know the administrators won't believe this, but this isn't being addressed to them. I went on a call and as I was leaving, the victim said: "I used to work with Billy, so I know what you guys are going through." I have no idea why he called him "Billy," but it's one of those comments that doesn't slip by the radar. I just smiled and didn't respond to his comment.

06-09-2006, 08:56 PM
Recruitment? Lose the infected bits. Instead of fat cows slowly working Intake, put healthy humans in there.

06-09-2006, 10:52 PM
Im confused and I care what they think because????? Nobody is any laughing stock. How do you guys manifest this stuff. I am not a fan of our admin but it doesnt affect the agency or my job. Another election will be here soon. Its change just like the last one and then itll be whatever for another 4 years.