PDA

View Full Version : Aint that bout a ***** - from the former Templar of Truth

Nacho Libre
06-02-2006, 06:16 PM
Brothers we have been swindled. We have been mislead. We have been lied to. We all took an oath, an oath to "uphold and protect" the constitution of these United States and the Great State of Florida. Dont those documents ensure us free speech? Dont they entitle us all to equal liberities and freedoms regardless of race, creed, or color?

I tell you now, brothers, its a bright and shining lie. We do not have equal rights as Louis Farrakhan and the so called Rev. Sharpton like to say. We white males of governemtn are the red head step children of a once great land. We are the abused majority.

Could a black officer get away with calling one of us a cracker? I think so. Could we ever use the oh so unholy "N" word that they so consistently call themselves. Oh hell no. We'd be fired, decertified, and most likey the target of black race hate groups.

This country is in a downward slide my friends. Its lawful in Florida to hold it against me that I am a white male. I cant make any statements to the contrary of blacks, thats for sure. The same rules and laws do not apply to them.

Brothers we just sit and watch it all happen. If went carried on the way some blacks do, calling each other "*****" ten times a minute, we'd be done. Im sick of it all. Im disgusted by the placating of hate groups. Im sick of the fact that some of these low lifes get press and attention for their bullshit causes.

And clearly you cant make a comparison to their criminal animalistic behavior without having your post quietly removed from public view. Again its their playground and their rules and all that ****ing bullshit. Funny that this site started as a soundboard for whats bothering cops or whats wrong with agencies. But i guess like everything else in this Hell's Circus job, dont offend the ****ing zulu's. :evil:

06-02-2006, 06:25 PM
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y167/Airbrushayatollah/uhuru_baker.jpg

06-03-2006, 04:47 PM
Quit ur bit**ing and re-write your post in a more appropriate way. I read it and agree that it was deleted. You can prove your point without stooping to their level.

06-03-2006, 11:24 PM
glad to see it was gone

06-05-2006, 03:19 PM
Hate does not know color or culture or type or gender or age or...whatever. You get the point. We can disagree on many things, but the ignorant individual who wrote hateful, racist things does not deserve a place next to the men and women who wear a badge and OUGHT to be blind to such non-relevant factors.

For what it's worth, when I read that ugly stuff, I was disappointed to see someone within our ranks so consumed with vile. I just let it pass by but then, there may be some who wonder how many think the same, and by our silence, it appears we were not that offended or perhaps even agree. You are an island. And take this with you: hateful beliefs, thoughts, and speech will eat you up. Find your peace, brother/sister.

06-05-2006, 04:48 PM
I see hate every day in the eyes of blacks. I see hate every day in the eyes of ignorant people. People who know they can do and say whatever they want and get away with it by playing the good ole fashioned race card. I dont like the hate that I see in these africans that gets focused on me and other white cops and Im a racist for that? Thats the problem man, go against the thin skinned blacks that spew hate 24/7 and hide behind their version of civil liberties and your done. Screw them and screw you blind ass ignorant fool.

06-05-2006, 05:28 PM
Hello? Waiter? yes, I think we need Thorazine all 'round here.

06-05-2006, 06:28 PM
I will not wonder why you are injured frequently on the job, are routinely sick, and finally just drop dead of a heart attack soon after retirement. Pity

06-06-2006, 06:25 PM
Oh thats rich. One vents to let out frustration. When one keeps it all balled up in ones ass, like you, one dies of bullshit overload or just says, "yes massa."

Templar of Truth
06-06-2006, 11:52 PM
Nacho PM me I have a present for you.