PDA

View Full Version : SRT

06-02-2006, 12:52 AM
Someone called SRT a joke but remember the squad is voluntary and the Officers on the team are not being paid to be there, they want to be there and I believe that says something about their character and dedication to their profession. The SRT team is just starting out but are learning together and trying to make this agency better which I believe it is. Anyone that has been here more than 5 years would understand compared to what this agency was 5 years ago we are in a good place, of course there is always room for improvement, but slowly we'll get there. I've had more than my share of problems with my squad supervision but I'm not going to trash my whole department because of them. I've made the necessary moves to make my job a better one, but listen to what I said, I!!! made the changes and your the only one that can make things better for your self, take some initiative and responsibility and make this a better place for yourself and others who will come in the future.

06-02-2006, 03:28 AM
So many people have tried so many things to make this place better but practically everything always gets shot down!