PDA

View Full Version : THIS SITE IS G A Y NOW!!!!!!!!!!

05-31-2006, 12:21 AM
Why is this site so freakin boring now?

05-31-2006, 03:05 PM
Why is this site so freakin boring now?Because it's up to you to post the scoop. Only people on the inside know what's going on. You can reveal things that only insiders have access to. Our website is AWESOME!!!! Because now we can tell the truth --- and we can't get burned for it!!!!!

Got a problem??? Post it!!!! (so it can get fixed)

Sometimes problems won't get fixed unless it's talked about "out in the open" ---- like right here. The concept is awesome. :)

At our website, a lot of problems have been fixed because the brass monitors it. If they see a legitimate problem, then they fix it. Yeaa yeaa yeaa, I know there's a lot of trash talk too, but REAL PROBLEMS have been fixed at out agency because of this LEO website.

Kudos :)

05-31-2006, 09:16 PM
THIS SITE IS G A Y NOW!!!!!!!!!!Gay??? Are you calling Charlie Wells gay because he was secretly photographed "arm in arm" with Mark Flanagan:

http://www.markflanaganforcongress.com/images/snapshot.jpg

You see it with your own eyes!!! Whoever brought "gay" into this picture let the cat out of the bag because its a constitutionally protected right!!! There is nothing wrong with being gay!!! Doh!!! :oops:

clicky clicky here (http://www.markflanaganforcongress.com/)

It is better to give then to receive. :shock:

CTFUUU
06-01-2006, 01:10 AM
[quote="For shizzle":2ee0flqy]THIS SITE IS G A Y NOW!!!!!!!!!!Gay??? Are you calling Charlie Wells gay because he was secretly photographed "arm in arm" with Mark Flanagan:

You see it with your own eyes!!! Whoever brought "gay" into this picture let the cat out of the bag because its a constitutionally protected right!!! There is nothing wrong with being gay!!! Doh!!! :oops:

It is better to give then to receive. :shock:[/quote:2ee0flqy]Obviously the "MCDONALDS" patent thief is back, but that isn't what this post will be about. My post is this, For Shizzle, you post about this site being so "GAY" was a not a play on words, but your true thought preocess about gay people in general, homophobia is so alive throughout society, and a real shame. Gay or straight, people do deserve to be treated with respect.
Now onto the "NcDonald's patent thief". Your post was to slam Sheriff Charlie Wells, because you detest him and you thought it was "cute" to post a picture of two politcal men, one with his arm around the other. Just a sad statement on your part, in other words "Was that the best you could do?"
Now I'll certainly agree with the previous posters comments about putting real things on here about problems that are in the department that need to be worked on.
First, the whole hiring process needs to be looked at and find out why we aren't getting qualified candidates. I heard that they aren't passing the Psyche test. If that is so, have we looked at the psyche test?, When was the psyche test developed? What generation was it developed for? The generation we have now, do not think the way 2 generations ago thought. I think there must be other tests that are more recent and up with the generations, that need to be looked at and even tested. At the rate we are going now, not only will we not be able to fill zones, but that whole "specialized unit" thing will need to be disbanded so calls can be answered. JUST FOR THE BRASS' INFO....We are working our asses off out here and are taxed to the limit. I'm asking that we solve this problem...and as soon as possible!

06-04-2006, 05:48 AM
Holy crap dude.

I think the original poster meant "this site is gay now" to mean that since it changed to this new board, it sucks, and because it sucks, less people visit it and post on it.

On that matter, I agree. This site is gay now.

As far as this last poster who wrote a book about gay, I think you're gay now too. Get with the dispatch OIC.

06-09-2006, 01:23 AM
Isn't it scary that some LEO's are so far out of touch with street-slang they have to deal with every day? (Just FYI, the word "Gay" has all kind of meanings these days, well outside the homosexual community.. in thiscontext, "lame", 'boring", "unexciting", "not fashionable")

..and, apparently, lacking in a sense of humor...
The response with the picture was clearly intended to lighten things up a bit, but you had to jump in and make yourself look silly.

ghettoPOPOlis
06-24-2006, 05:26 AM

BECAUSE MOST CERTAINLEY YOUR STATEMENT IS LOW BROW AND POINTLESS I SAY OL CHAP.

07-19-2006, 04:10 PM
Holy crap dude.

I think the original poster meant "this site is gay now" to mean that since it changed to this new board, it sucks, and because it sucks, less people visit it and post on it.

As far as this last poster who wrote a book about gay, I think you're gay now too. Get with the dispatch OIC.

It's gay because all you people do is ***** and complain on this site....if you solved some issues it may be worth viewing.

07-26-2006, 11:29 PM
[quote="For shizzle":ad3eigfk]THIS SITE IS G A Y NOW!!!!!!!!!!Gay??? Are you calling Charlie Wells gay because he was secretly photographed "arm in arm" with Mark Flanagan:

It is better to give then to receive. :shock:Obviously the "MCDONALDS" patent thief is back, but that isn't what this post will be about. My post is this, For Shizzle, you post about this site being so "GAY" was a not a play on words, but your true thought preocess about gay people in general, homophobia is so alive throughout society, and a real shame. Gay or straight, people do deserve to be treated with respect.
Now onto the "NcDonald's patent thief". Your post was to slam Sheriff Charlie Wells, because you detest him and you thought it was "cute" to post a picture of two politcal men, one with his arm around the other. Just a sad statement on your part, in other words "Was that the best you could do?"
Now I'll certainly agree with the previous posters comments about putting real things on here about problems that are in the department that need to be worked on.
First, the whole hiring process needs to be looked at and find out why we aren't getting qualified candidates. I heard that they aren't passing the Psyche test. If that is so, have we looked at the psyche test?, When was the psyche test developed? What generation was it developed for? The generation we have now, do not think the way 2 generations ago thought. I think there must be other tests that are more recent and up with the generations, that need to be looked at and even tested. At the rate we are going now, not only will we not be able to fill zones, but that whole "specialized unit" thing will need to be disbanded so calls can be answered. JUST FOR THE BRASS' INFO....We are working our asses off out here and are taxed to the limit. I'm asking that we solve this problem...and as soon as possible! [/quote:ad3eigfk]You refering to Mr Murphy??? I think he is making several posts. :D He is a loser!!!

07-29-2006, 06:29 AM
Holy crap dude.

If you can't see what is wrong with this thinking then you *are* a homophobe.

Justifying it because of street slang does not make it any less of a put down. Gay equals sucks...cripes...can you READ what you just said? Oh wait, this is coming from an individual that considers crap holy.

Best Church Lady (Dana Carvey voice): "Neverminddddd..."

08-24-2006, 05:56 AM
i guess some people are behaving themselves and just staying away!

some people,GB,are still up to their same old doggie games. one woman for each day of the week, each detail and each hunting camp.

oh and lets not forget it's legal in vegas!!!!!!