PDA

View Full Version : Best Glock 30 price

05-28-2006, 06:39 AM
Looking to buy an off duty Glock 30 and was wondering if anyone could suggest a LEO friendly place with the best price?

05-28-2006, 10:50 PM
Why would you want to buy a Glock? Glock is just Austrian for "crap". Most people fail to realize this I suppose.

05-29-2006, 03:11 AM
actually genius, the Austrian word "mist" means "crap". Guess you aren't so smart after all??? Didn't ask for anyone's opinion on the weapon, just the best price. Hope you don't follow directions like that in all phases of your life.

05-29-2006, 03:25 AM
RAK Guns up in Clearwater is owned by two ex- NYPD Detectives and is good to LEO's just to throw it out there.

Nacho Libre
05-29-2006, 05:33 PM
SRT Supply is an authorized LEO distributor. You cant beat their price. It should be uniformly priced at any LEO distributor.

05-31-2006, 08:56 PM
I don't know what is worse... the fact that you bothered to look up an Austrian translation, or that you failed to recognize sarcasm. I certainly doubt your actual intelligence... hence your reliance on, and desire to own a Glock. I do not doubt however, whether or not you are a detective. Did you catch the sarcasm there, or do you want to try to refute that statement as well?

05-31-2006, 10:32 PM
Every gun manufacture sells to cops why most continue to go to the gun store is beyond me

06-01-2006, 03:23 AM
LOL.

I caught the sarcasm and quite frankly I am surprised that you didn't catch mine with the definition.

Oh yeah, some people can actually speak more than one language and since we are speaking about languages, here's a tip for you: If you are going to use an ellipses there is no need to put a space after using it. If you plan on using it to end the sentence, place the first dot directly after the last letter and then use three more dots, for a total of four dots to complete the ellipses.

You also said "refute". "Refute" means to disprove, conclusively. "Rebut" means simply to deny, or present argument against, an allegation. Are you sure you used the correct term in your sentence?

You also have issues with your comma use. A comma is incorrect when the word “and” joins only two equal, or coordinate, elements in a sentence (e.g., two subjects of the same verb, two verbs that have the same subject, two direct objects of the same verb, two objects of the same preposition or two paired phrases).

In closing, I hope that the next time you choose to publicly question someone's intelligence, your own intelligence cannot be so easliy questioned and displayed.

06-01-2006, 05:33 AM
As I read you guys bickering like really smart little school girls, makes me want to go back to school. Awesome grammer but you are both still a couple little *****es.

06-01-2006, 05:57 AM
grammar

06-01-2006, 09:03 PM
God I love a good argument. That was fun. I'm going to stop because we could go back and forth all day. I'm new to the site, but enjoy the banter. Thanks Buyer/Arnold. Oh, and yes, I did intend to use the word refute. Intelligent people are so hard to find. Its nice to see I'm not the only one here. Take care all. I'll be back in a few months to argue again. Stay safe!