PDA

View Full Version : Rumor Control

05-25-2006, 03:50 AM
Ok, here is the deal....Over the past few days I have talked with several PPD officers who are fed up with the crap that Mathis and the rest of his "Administration" are shoveling. Rumor is that the ECSO is going to up their starting salary so serveral PPD officers are going to jump ship and leave the city. In my professional opinion thats like going from the "frying pan in to the fire". However, these PPD officers are willing to get in the fire just to avoid spending another day under the command of a spineless, lying, no genital having DRUNK!!

P.S. This aint Arety or Greg just someone who has no respect for Mathis or his admin...I noticed last post I did someone tried to give Arety credit for my work, but I do love those two.......

05-25-2006, 05:55 PM
Thanks for the back-up in advance! I am used to being blamed for the negative comments about Mathis on here. What people don't realize is that I CAN sign my name to them because HE'S NOT MY BOSS and I HAVE NO RESPECT for him as a person or as a cop. I used to think he was a decent person until he showed up drunk at the hospital when Dad Hallman was shot and acted like a jerk to Greg. I used to think he was a decent person until he lied about Darren Moody and said if he was aquitted he would hire him back and then didn't when Darren was aquitted. Mathis used to talk so much crap about Ronnie Mac behind his back and then jumped in bed with him against Greg and MANUFACTURED FAKE letters and other FAKE evidence against Greg to please that lowlife, Ronnie Mac that Mathis spoke so nasty about in the past.

So if there is any doubt about a negative comment here about Mathis, I WILL SIGN MY NAME.

Arety Sievers