PDA

View Full Version : Not allowed to wear anything but buisness casual at the rang

05-24-2006, 03:09 AM
Go to the range in BC and to defensive tactics in buisness casual. Hello why are we not wearing sweats to DT and jeans to the range. Are you all allowed to dress like this for your circuits? Please help us.

cog
05-24-2006, 12:07 PM
Go to the range in BC and to defensive tactics in buisness casual. Hello why are we not wearing sweats to DT and jeans to the range. Are you all allowed to dress like this for your circuits? Please help us.

I think policy, specifically firearm instructor, states that CPO’s can wear business casual OR black ‘tactical’ pants. May have to wear boots too. I don’t know if this helps. This is not restricted policy.

Darth Duck
05-24-2006, 10:06 PM
Read the dress code policy. Alternate dress can be authorized by a supervisor. Then again if you ca decides not to let you I guess there is not much you can do. Personally I wear a tuxedo to work.

05-24-2006, 10:39 PM

We were allowed to wear the BDU pants or sweats for our defensive tactics. You really did defensive tactics in Business Casual.....?

05-25-2006, 12:13 AM
We had to wear formal dress at our DT... I was so mad when my DT partner broke my tierra during the weapon retention portion of the training. :lol: