PDA

View Full Version : Deputy Mindy Vlack

05-24-2006, 01:28 AM
OK Here's the scoop. CLEO held a press conference today. Dan Thomas, WEAR, 2 PNJ Reporters, Fredie Carmichael & Mark O'Brien & David Craig of RNN NEWS were there. The CLEO message was a pointed attack on Deputy Mindy Vlack. Breast fondling & vaginal searches on minors were one issue. Also discrepancies between Vlacks IA statements and a video that has been given to the media by CLEO. The video was an unedited version of the Jeffrey Springman dashcam tape previously seen by the public on this blog. You heard it FIRST on ronniemacpowertrip.com. Reports and video to follow.

4:57 PM, May 23, 2006

05-04-2007, 08:31 PM
Some happen to like her!

MOD 353
05-05-2007, 01:33 AM
Why would this be on PPD's site?

05-16-2007, 09:22 PM
David Craig, stay off of our website. You abused your "position" with CLEO and got what you deserved. Just the fact that Morgan has people like you around him makes me lose all respect for him. You were on a power trip with CLEO and did some unethical things. Hey everyone, look up "Escambia police brutality" on You Tube, yep, David Craig abused his position to obtain an in car police video tape and then posted it on You Tube. To all you "Ronnie Mac abuses power" people, you can take the same advice and stay away. I never voted for McNesby and never will, but I am not an idiot like the posters on the sight.

05-17-2007, 01:26 AM
In answer to your question, Mod...

No one reads RMPT so they post here in hopes that someone, other than the 3 people who post there, will see it.

05-17-2007, 01:21 PM
Looks like they wont be posting there either. They've shut down their blob.

05-17-2007, 04:08 PM
I'm sure that Ronnie Mc and Tourart were behind the shutdown. Shame on them. I loved reading RMPT when I needed a good laugh.

My first thought was Oh Happy Day! Then I realized that they'll all be over here posting new conspiracy theories.

06-20-2007, 03:55 AM
Vlack is an ECSO deputy not PPD.

06-20-2007, 08:52 PM
Give it a week for the promotions to take place and she'll be an ECSO sergeant, from what I hear.

06-28-2007, 04:56 AM
I have had to deal with Vlack and she was nothing but caring to my problems @ the time. There is not 1 deputy that has not had someone out in the public say they have done something wrong. It comes with the line of work. What needs to be discussed is the pay the the deputies receive. It's a shame that someone working road construction makes more then someone who puts their lives on the line everyday. DAVID CRAIG what you couldn't become a law officer so cause them hell. Go drive a taxi.

06-29-2007, 05:51 AM
A cabbie would be a step up from his current position. I doubt they'd hire him, though. His communication skills are lacking and I'm certain that the cab dispatchers would choke him (or themselves) after one shift of hearing his whiney voice.

Veteran LEO
06-30-2007, 01:39 AM
Apparently "WOW" must be Morgan since he doesn't know the jurisdiction of the City and the County. What does a Deputy have anything to do with a City PD blog? I guess Morgan or Craig cant tell the difference between a green garbage can or a black one? I know your both scratching your head, its common knowledge for the Law Enforcement Officers of the county, not you guys!!!!! Go get a life and breed your hate and discontent elsewhere. Your not liked and you attract idiots like flies on.....

06-30-2007, 10:36 PM
You've brought back fond memories of working hours in the wrong jurisdiction before seeing the "can".

Do you city guys still throw your bodies over to the Stomping Grounds from the Grand?

:)

Veteran LEO
06-30-2007, 10:55 PM
Yea, do you city guys still do that? Im County and wonder why dumb and dumber can figure out the trash can ordeal?