PDA

View Full Version : Will Transport Vans Have GPS Tracking Like Patrol Cars?

Lockdown
05-23-2006, 08:25 PM
I heard that patrol cars will have GPS tracking in the future. I wonder if the same will be put in transport vans. :roll:

05-23-2006, 10:56 PM
Big brother already there and watching you right now :lol:

05-24-2006, 12:52 AM
What is big brother watching? Us busting our a$$'s getting inmates moved out of the jail to state prisons? Please give it a rest with all this Transport THIS and THAT crap already.YAWNNNNNNNN.

05-24-2006, 01:04 AM
The only thing BIG BROTHER is going to watch me doing is driving with my headlights on, wearing my seatbelt and obeying the posted speed limits. And I on the other hand is going to watch my paychecks increase to a substantional amount due to the increased amount of overtime..Thank You for your concern.

05-25-2006, 02:03 AM
Yea, all of a sudden one of the transport deputies gets caught overly exceeding the speed limit and now you are going to portray an angel? Get real ding bat! Just because you might have a long trip does not justify you to speed around like a lunitic! You have a greater potential to cause an accident and to hurt or kill someone because you expected special treatment, "common courtesy". The speeding issue only came to light because another county caught it and reported it to their superior. You are no better than any one else. As for the GPS- it is not installed in the transport vans or the cruiser that you guys use, otherwise, the speeding that goes on in the transport unit would have come to a screaching hault months ago. Stop sounding like a cry baby and face up- you are a speeder also. Ha. Ha. :shock: If the admin. questioned the inmates then they would know that the transport unit always drives recklessly and to fast.

05-25-2006, 11:21 PM
:roll: :wink: :( :o :idea: :?: :!:

05-25-2006, 11:48 PM
Hey DOOFIS, Your really a SIMPLE one arn't you? It's called PROFESSIONAL COURTESY, Not COMMON COURTESY. What transport does is their business not yours, I bet your just a little bitter because your one of those people that put in several transfer requests for transport and got denied. Or maybe you were assigned there, then rejected because your so frigging naive and would believe what ever an inmate tells you. And to be quite honest with you the Admin. hasn't shown much concern lately about what transports been doing, so go on ahead and continue to post your stupid meaningless posts, I personally find you quite amusing... YOUR SO TRANSPARENT...

05-26-2006, 02:22 AM
he must have hit the amusing nerve then? :roll: