PDA

View Full Version : favoritism or what?

05-23-2006, 08:56 AM
Recently a W50 unit didn't answer his radio, so as punishment, the LT ssent him to W30. I seem to recall,almost every night, that a certain(A rotation)3rd shift W40 unit, is constantly being called, and called, and called, then toned. Does anything happen to this unit? Nope. Is it because the supervisors have a bug up their a.., for the W50 unit,or are they afraid to discipline certain people?
The same night that the W50 unit was placed in W30, the same W40 unit was called,and called, and called, then toned.and other units were actually looking for him. When he finally answered he said" I'm on a PR at staples." The W30 unit took the W40 call, and the W40 unit didn't even clear and take the call in his zone.
What a lazy a..!
He was probably actually sleeping, as it's been known to happen with him.
It pisses me off, how about you?

05-23-2006, 04:20 PM
Oh yeah, we all know about the hallway. It used to piss me off when I worked that squad. It finally got to the point that you had to start calling him out when he was on a MCC area check and dispatch would not clear him for a call in his zone.

And as far as the whole second shift thing, way to punish the guy that does his job and likes to be in W30. Yeah, lets move him and put the w50 guy in the grid. That will solve it. Maybe the old w30 guy should ignore his radio for a few days so he can go back.

Nevermind that fact that two extra people in w10 and w50 when everybody is there. No, they couldn't make the w50 guy the second w30 unit....That second shift is rediculous.

05-23-2006, 05:06 PM
I agree that the whole thing is BS. W40 will never be disciplined and anyone who knows the old 2w31 knows that he is hating life in w50 right now. Things are just f*&^ed up westside lately but thats my opinion and everyone knows that opinions are like a#$holes.

05-23-2006, 05:35 PM
maybe you should have use one of the new guys and put them in west 50 and put the west 30 guy in west10? or maybe you want him not to do anything. a guy with good stas and a go gettter should not be put were not much is going on

CTFUUU
05-24-2006, 12:11 AM
lolllllllll out on a check at MCC?...yea, ok...what you really meant was chasing a skirt behind his wife's back isn't it? I swear some badge bunnies will fall for any BS.

05-24-2006, 07:44 AM
Squads 3 and 5 need to wake up and realize what they are doing wrong west side. I cant speak for everyone else but it doesnt exactly make me wanna bust my a&# in a zone if I know that if someone messes up I could be taken out of my zone and put in one I cant stand. Then again maybe I should go to Squad 5 where I can have units run T18 to me when I dont answer my radio just to key up and say "duh Manatee duh do you duh have traffic for me I'm just on a patrol request duh." Well I'm done venting everyone be safe.

05-25-2006, 02:40 PM
what do you mean when you say realty

CTFUUU
05-25-2006, 08:46 PM
"REALTY", means buying, selling tangible property ie; homes, land, etc

05-25-2006, 09:16 PM
ok reality :(

05-25-2006, 09:28 PM
WOW WE ARE JUST CALLING EVERYONE OUT HUH. NOW DONT GET ME WRONG I THINK THERE IS SOMETHING VERY WRONG WITH HAVING THREE ZONES UNITS BACKLOGGING CALLS TO SEARCH FOR A CERTAIN W40 UNIT AT THE LOCAL CIRCLE KS AND 7/11S, WATCH GOING UP TO LOOK FOR HIM AND THE SHIFT LT SEARCHING DIST.2 WHERE HE WAS LAST SEEN. ITS OKAY THOUGH HE HAS BEEN HERE FOR A WHILE. WHY DONT WE JUST STOP CALLING THAT PERSON PERIOD. MAYBE PAY HIM PER CALL, FOR EVERY CALL HE GOES TO HE GETS PAID AND THE 129 MIN BUILDING CHECKS DONT COUNT. HE GETS 20 FOR EVERY CALL HE TAKES AND LOSES 20 FOR EVERY CALL HE DOESNT TAKE IN HIS ZONE. DONT CHECK HIS STATUS EITHER, HE IS A VETERAN, IF HE NEEDS ANYTHING HE WILL LET US KNOW.

05-25-2006, 09:42 PM
WHAT IS THIS GRADE SCHOOL HALL MONITER BS. WE CAN GET SUED, FIRED, KILLED OR GET SOMEONE ELSE KILLED DOING OUR JOBS AND WE GET PUNISHED FOR A SIMPLE MISTAKE, NO WAIT TWO PEOPLE GET PUNISHED FOR ONE SIMPLE MISTAKE. SOME SUPERVISORS SHOULD WORK ZONES FROM TIME TO TIME WHEN THE DO SOMETHING, NO ANYTHING WRONG. IF THEY DONT ANSWER A RADIO OR CALL A TRAFFIC STOP CORRECTLY, WHEN IS THE LAST TIME THAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED, PUT THEM IN W30 AND LET THE W30 UNIT BE THE SUPERVISOR. THIS IS FREAKIN RIDICULOUS. DO I HAVE TO TAKE A NOTE HOME AND HAVE MY MOMMY SIGN IT SO YOU KNOW I TOLD HER. FU DAMF
I IMAGINE MOST OF THE SQUAD WOULD RATHER WORK FOR 2W31 ANYWAY.

CTFUUU
05-25-2006, 11:53 PM
WOW!, COOL!.....sounds like someone is "micro-managing" his new squad

05-26-2006, 01:31 PM
LETS SEE ... HALF OF YOU ARE COMPLAINING ABOUT A W40 UNIT NOT ANSWERING HIS RADIO AND UNITS HAVING TO BACKLOG CALLS TO LOOK FOR HIM AND NOTHING BEING DONE ABOUT IT. THE OTHER HALF ARE COMPLAINING ABOUT A W50 UNIT NOT ANSWERING HIS RADIO (THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME JUST FOR INFORMATION) AND BEING PUT IN A ZONE WHERE IT'S A LITTLE EASIER TO WATCH HIM OR PUNISH HIM.HAVE I GOT THIS RIGHT SO FAR? SO NOW THE *****ING STARTS THAT THE POWERS THAT BE ARE MICRO MANAGING THE SQUAD. WHICH IS BETTER QQ LETTING IT GO ON WITH NO FEAR OF GETTING IN TROUBLE LIKE W40 OR TRYING TO GET THROUGH W50'S HEAD THAT CERTAIN THINGS ARE UNACCEPTABLE? MAYBE AFTER SO MANY TIMES WITH NO GO EXCUSE THAY SHOULD BE SUSPENDED FOR A SHIFT OR SO. THE SGT AND LT ON 2ND SHIFT ARE TRYING TO TAKE CARE OF A PROBLEM BEFORE IT GETS ANY WORSE.3RD SHIFT NEEDS TO START DOING THE SAME THING. :idea: :idea:I UNDERSTAND THE W30 UNIT IS PROBABLY UPSET BECAUSE HE LIKES W30 BUT ITS ONLY FOR A SHORT TIME BECAUSE HE IS NEXT ON THE LIST FOR COPS UNIT.

05-26-2006, 04:46 PM
my ? is still the same why did they not take a rookie out of w10 or w20 and but him in w50 and like the w30 guy stay were he was

CTFUUU
05-26-2006, 11:34 PM
Well hell....and all this time I thought they were talking about 3rd shift....Holy MEGA crappers!!!!!!!! :P

05-28-2006, 04:29 PM
HHHHMMMMMMM......I always thought staples was in W30 not W40. Sounds like someone was out of zone there.

06-02-2006, 07:28 AM
why is geiger in E10 ???????