PDA

View Full Version : I'm the best!!!

05-22-2006, 09:54 PM
:lol: :lol: :o :lol: :o :lol: :o :lol:

leo-da-kid
05-23-2006, 01:19 AM
Huh? :?:

05-23-2006, 03:28 PM
What is this ex-sgt CW's attempt to stir the pot? I am sure that Pete would not post that.

05-24-2006, 12:33 PM
At least someone is trying to stir something..its been pretty boring.

06-09-2006, 03:30 AM
Hey whoever said that is right. Don't forget he is a hottie too.

Be that as it maybe you will never be half the Man / Officer that he is. You can only attempt to make idol threats to his demeanor. Why don't you get a life and do your JOB instead of ripping on people like Officer Horning?

Go do your job you minuet piece of pathetic excuse for a Human Being. How do you like those APPLES?

Officer Horning can't help it if he GOT GAME and your sitting on the BENCH. :shock: He has my vote. Give me Five minutes with him and I bet I'll get off the screen now... :D :D

06-12-2006, 01:02 PM
More like girl is lame. I like Pete he is a good guy but you are sig-20 all day my dear. One thing is for sure and that is that the city of Gulfport is NOT a breeding ground for beutifull inteligent women. Unless you like shemales and butch women.

By the way this in not a rip on our female officers, you are all very smart and pretty.

10-28-2006, 05:28 AM
Gee whiz, you must be the same Grammar master that wrote on the D.A.W.G. post. Do me a favor and stay off this site, unless you are able to spell correctly. What a dumb @ss. :lol:

02-13-2007, 02:02 AM
More like girl is lame. I like Pete he is a good guy but you are sig-20 all day my dear. One thing is for sure and that is that the city of Gulfport is NOT a breeding ground for beutifull inteligent women. Unless you like shemales and butch women.

By the way this in not a rip on our female officers, you are all very smart and pretty.

Open your eyes and learn to spell....we aren't all she males a butch...some one out there needs corrective :shock:

02-13-2007, 02:05 AM
Open your eyes and learn to spell....we aren't all she males and butch...some one out there needs corrective lens :shock:

08-21-2007, 03:00 AM
WOW

08-27-2007, 08:17 PM
i think it is very strange that someone would post something about themself on this message board, unless they are trying to make it look like they aren't posting about someone else. hey sicko, grow up - act like a man. go and get some medication. :cry: