PDA

View Full Version : Bad Business!!!

05-20-2006, 01:23 PM
I thought good business sense is not screwing your employees as they seek employment elsewhere, because those same employee's will share their experiences with others. Why would a business want to hurt its reputation? A business would not want to do that if it was a true business.

Why would a company crucify those who have done nothing but good for it for so many years, just because those people need to more for their family because this business cannot provide what they need.

This business is not going to be anything worth wanting for anyone in the future. When you have people that just get on and then want to leave right away something is wrong. Your not getting "dedicated" people because dedication takes respect and respect is something nobody has here. Whether its respect for yourself or others or those beneath you, it just dosn't exist.

Fact is here, it dosn't matter what type of a cop you are, the only thing that matters is that you sing the same praises as the admin. You are rewarded not on your accomplishments but on how well you kiss ass! Look at the different squads for instance, not even the Lt's are on line together.

Even though I know my change to another squad is futile, it still changes the scenery, and if thats all I can control so be it.

05-20-2006, 03:22 PM
They can't get anyone to try out for the SRT team and they want to remove people from it? You got the LT going around the department looking like a fool begging everyone and their brother to try out for the team. No one wants to go out for it! The LT has lowered himself to begging the new guy's who just started here and have 2 minutes on the department to come out for the SRT team tryouts.

05-20-2006, 05:01 PM
yeah some agencies you have to be on at least 5-10 years to get on the SRT team, because there is such a high waiting list. Here you don't even have to be out of FTO, HAHAHA! Rookies with no experience getting on SRT, I can't say I'm against it here because our SRT team will never do anything other than train.