PDA

View Full Version : Mayor says Newtown gets police intrusions

News Flash
05-19-2006, 11:44 AM
Mayor says Newtown gets police intrusions

Click here (http://www.heraldtribune.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060519/NEWS/605190587/-1/INDEX) for the full story.

05-19-2006, 06:21 PM
Yeah OK Im sure the Police left because of him. I could only wish he would walk up and say sopmething when and where I was parked. Cracks me up.

When your there, We dont want you!!
When something happens ,,,Where were you??

This so called Mayor is a joke. Play that race card somewhere else. Hey check the crime stats. North Sarasota has the highest crime rate. Perhaps if he did his homework rather than playing the race card he would understand why we have to maintain a high visibility.

Heres a concept. look at the Easter Parade. I dont recall gun play and stabbings being part of Gods day out. Its looked like a bunch of wild animals running loose in the streets. NOT MY IDEA of the sole intensions but if we police it properly with patty wagons and all. I assure you those people will scream the race card.

YOU CANT WIN FOR LOSING up there

05-19-2006, 06:30 PM
Look at the Easter Parade. I dont recall gun play and stabbings being part of Gods day out. Its looked like a bunch of wild animals running loose in the streets. Wow!!!! :lol:

05-20-2006, 03:15 PM
what newtown needs is a few more officers and lots more enforcement. the area is a mess and full of drugs and crime.

05-20-2006, 11:14 PM
Atkins is a clown.We have all seen his quotes in the newspaper.Most of them have a racist tone.I feel for you guys/girls at SPD.This guy is nothing but trouble.The feeling I get is that he would do whatever it took to have someone fired in law enforcememt if given the chance."Mayor Atkins"...Now that's funny!!!!

05-21-2006, 02:29 AM
THIS MAYOR COULD NEVER FUNCTION IN A REAL STRONG MAYOR CITY, HE IS NO MAYOR AND IT SHOWS. HE IS YOUR BASIC CLOWN FROM NEW TOWN. 8) :lol:

05-30-2006, 05:43 PM
Hey Tom Lyons. Maybe you should check the city charter. It is clear there that a city commis can not give any direction to a police officer. Violation of city charter.

Same thing happened a few years ago with the last black mayor/commis. Police department, (WB) who now is CIB Captain was on the short list and got calls at home from this mayor.

Oh well time to shine up the Harley and forget about this s%#@*.

05-31-2006, 12:43 AM
Hey Tom Lyons. Maybe you should check the city charter. It is clear there that a city commis can not give any direction to a police officer. Violation of city charter.

Same thing happened a few years ago with the last black mayor/commis. Police department, (WB) who now is CIB Captain was on the short list and got calls at home from this mayor.

Oh well time to shine up the Harley and forget about this s%#@*.ROFLMBO :lol: :mrgreen: