PDA

View Full Version : Disparage Treatment 2

Gladiator
05-18-2006, 05:45 PM
Now the true colors of the St. Pete management cesspool are really showing. Word in the halls are that an officer, sergeant and lieutenent are going to be suspended tomorrow as a result of the Taser incident.

This is nothing but a knee jerk reaction and media fueled publicity response to an unfortunate incident. Sure some things should have been done differently, but a suspension is not warranted. How much do want to bet that there will be a press conference to flash the swift justice to these heinous officers by our illustrious staff.

I beg your pardon for a moment. Sure this incident made the department look a little silly for a day, but it fails to even come close to the negative perception that will linger as a result of the photo in the magazine. The taser incident can be chocked up to a training incident gone bad. The approval of the photo was a pre-meditated, unexceptable, innefficient and deliberate act that should result in the same, if not more, punishment.

Oh, but wait, he is the Chief and excempt from taking responsibility....or maybe he just claimed he didn't know, it worked for Foster.

The whole thing stinks!

Picasso
05-19-2006, 12:45 AM
For those of you who don't realize it yet...

I've got a Big Stick
And I'll break it off
in the end of those I can

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f375/picassooo1/stick.jpg

Some of you have a greater GoD then me!