PDA

View Full Version : Lowest paid department- NYPD

05-17-2006, 11:56 PM
NYPD-Lowest paid department in NYS and Tri-State area. Start at 25K
NYC has a surplus of $5 Billion Dollars and refused to bargain in good faith.

SSOFTO
09-30-2006, 05:40 AM
COME TO SARASOTA...NO SNOW...(OK A FEW HURRICANES)...WE HAVE A X8 DEPARTMENT....I'VE BEEN ON THE DEPT. SINCE 94, PATROL SINCE 98,,,CAN'T COMPLAIN ABOUT WHAT I'M MAKING....ALSO WE HAVE NO STATE TAX...SARASOTA SHERIFF'S OFFICE F.T.O.

10-17-2006, 08:02 PM

Who's fault is that. You voted for your present PBA president. Live with it. As a former NYPD officer and detective, retired in 1988, your salary is the same I was getting back in the 70's

10-17-2006, 08:06 PM
COME TO SARASOTA...NO SNOW...(OK A FEW HURRICANES)...WE HAVE A X8 DEPARTMENT....I'VE BEEN ON THE DEPT. SINCE 94, PATROL SINCE 98,,,CAN'T COMPLAIN ABOUT WHAT I'M MAKING....ALSO WE HAVE NO STATE TAX...SARASOTA SHERIFF'S OFFICE F.T.O.

As a former employee of the s.o., don't do it. Go to Manatee county. Work for a real Sheriff Charlie Wells.

10-23-2006, 05:21 AM
CALL CNN,CHIEF TIMONEY AT MPD! HE OR CHIEF VEGA WILL HOOK U GUYS UP WITH A GOOD GIG AT MIAMI P.D... MORE MONEY,SUNSHINE,SKANKS AND LESS WORK,GOOD LUCK,MPD BROTHER WHO LOVES U!

11-03-2006, 04:06 AM
Palm Beach County Sheriff is starting at 42K per year plus a free take home car, gas, and insurance.

The cost of living is similar to waht you are in now so you wont get sticker shock.

state retiment, 3% per year vest after 6 collect at 25 years.

medical dental all that jazz.

If you don't mind relocating, there are better places than NYPD.

check out PBSO.org

01-30-2007, 05:11 PM
Apply at Hialeah and you won't regret it.

03-27-2007, 09:46 AM
cards private credit cards credit poor (http://credit-cards.yo24.pl)

03-28-2007, 02:57 AM
insurance liability auto texas auto insurance laws texas (http://gbabfd.probook.de)

05-16-2007, 12:58 PM
Look into PBSO at P.B.S.O.org (might be a hiring freeze right now but keep looking at the sight)

06-04-2007, 06:38 AM
I left NYPD in April 2001. Now I work in Miramar. We have a great retirement package, good salary, take home vehicles, carbines, and all the toys. Here you are nnot treated like a number. You are treated like an OFFICER. WWW.MIRAMARPD.ORG (http://WWW.MIRAMARPD.ORG) :D :twisted:

12-10-2007, 05:20 PM

Who's fault is that. You voted for your present PBA president. Live with it. As a former NYPD officer and detective, retired in 1988, your salary is the same I was getting back in the 70's
Hey asshole my whole family is retired cops.You wonder why guys on the job today won't back up retirees its because of guys like you who don't care about cops.I also sincerely doubt you were ever a real cop or you would care about struggling police officers especially because they were on the job.nypd. So in closing I say i am perplexed that anyone would come on the job starting 25k buit still there are cops today not in it for the money.

12-31-2007, 12:43 AM
Just retired after 20 years and relocated to Florida for a new law enforcement career. Gotta say that I am SO happy down here. No ball breaking for little or no reason. No screwing around with you just because someone can!! Down here the pay is awesome and you are treated like an ADULT. I love it here and only now realize how bad things were in the NYPD. They shyte all over the cops again and again and no one seems to care. Down here if you are competent and do your job, no one bothers you!!! Bye bye NYPD, would love to say I miss you but then I"d be lying. To my brothers in blue...stay safe and remember that you may love the job but the job definitely does not love you.

01-03-2008, 03:46 AM
Just retired after 20 years and relocated to Florida for a new law enforcement career. Gotta say that I am SO happy down here. No ball breaking for little or no reason. No screwing around with you just because someone can!! Down here the pay is awesome and you are treated like an ADULT. I love it here and only now realize how bad things were in the NYPD. They shyte all over the cops again and again and no one seems to care. Down here if you are competent and do your job, no one bothers you!!! Bye bye NYPD, would love to say I miss you but then I"d be lying. To my brothers in blue...stay safe and remember that you may love the job but the job definitely does not love you.

I don't know how bad it is in NYC but I guarantee with the step plan you are better off up there. If I stayed in NJ I'd be making over a 100k now but after 5 years I'm making 50k here in FL...

02-16-2008, 06:27 AM
Just retired after 20 years and relocated to Florida for a new law enforcement career. Gotta say that I am SO happy down here. No ball breaking for little or no reason. No screwing around with you just because someone can!! Down here the pay is awesome and you are treated like an ADULT. I love it here and only now realize how bad things were in the NYPD. They shyte all over the cops again and again and no one seems to care. Down here if you are competent and do your job, no one bothers you!!! Bye bye NYPD, would love to say I miss you but then I"d be lying. To my brothers in blue...stay safe and remember that you may love the job but the job definitely does not love you. who are your tring to kid!?!?!?

02-16-2008, 06:30 AM
Just retired after 20 years and relocated to Florida for a new law enforcement career. Gotta say that I am SO happy down here. No ball breaking for little or no reason. No screwing around with you just because someone can!! Down here the pay is awesome and you are treated like an ADULT. I love it here and only now realize how bad things were in the NYPD. They shyte all over the cops again and again and no one seems to care. Down here if you are competent and do your job, no one bothers you!!! Bye bye NYPD, would love to say I miss you but then I"d be lying. To my brothers in blue...stay safe and remember that you may love the job but the job definitely does not love you. Your not in Florida buddy, your in DREAMLAND! Put the stem down and join us back here in reality please

08-27-2008, 11:06 PM
In today's economy you better thank God you have a job that you can keep

09-24-2008, 03:38 PM
Just retired after 20 years and relocated to Florida for a new law enforcement career. Gotta say that I am SO happy down here. No ball breaking for little or no reason. No screwing around with you just because someone can!! Down here the pay is awesome and you are treated like an ADULT. I love it here and only now realize how bad things were in the NYPD. They shyte all over the cops again and again and no one seems to care. Down here if you are competent and do your job, no one bothers you!!! Bye bye NYPD, would love to say I miss you but then I"d be lying. To my brothers in blue...stay safe and remember that you may love the job but the job definitely does not love you. Your not in Florida buddy, your in DREAMLAND! Put the stem down and join us back here in reality please
I agree, that guy needs to put down the stem...My brother works at Mid-Town north for 18 years now, I work in south Florida for 12 years now. We both compare notes and its the same political CRAP everywhere. Who are you kidding..."no ball breaking, no screwing with you" HAAAAA, you must be in the unit of licking boots.
I would rather be in a lager department where your just a number, because in Florida you need to suck A$$ to avoid the CRAP. Do me a favor...when the next hurricane comes through and we are all on lock-down for days, and cant see our families...You need to stand outside and let the storm slap you in the friggin mouth...you need a wake up call.

09-24-2008, 03:52 PM
I agree, That guy needs to put down the stem. My brother works at Mid-Town north for 18 years now, and I have been working in florida for 12 years now. We compare notes, and its the same CRAP everywhere. You say in Florida they dont screw with you and your treated like an adult. You must be part of the boot licking unit. Unless you suck a$$, you get the CRAP. I would rather be in a larger department where your just a number.

Do me a favor...When the next hurricane comes through Florida...Stand outside, and let the storm smack you in the mouth, because you need a wake up call

10-24-2008, 10:26 PM
Dont complain about the NYPD I have worked for both NYPD and florida sheriffs dept and hands down NYPD is better.

10-25-2008, 01:52 AM
If you want marginal pay and a horrible retirement come to Aventura PD. We have a bare bone pension with no benefits. Our city is filthy rich but they hate the cops.The city manager has great pay and health insurance when her retires. Every contract we get screwd. Lucky us.....

04-22-2009, 12:42 PM

Hey *** VIRUS ALERT *** my whole family is retired cops.You wonder why guys on the job today won't back up retirees its because of guys like you who don't care about cops.I also sincerely doubt you were ever a real cop or you would care about struggling police officers especially because they were on the job.nypd. So in closing I say i am perplexed that anyone would come on the job starting 25k buit still there are cops today not in it for the money.
Virus alert if you were ever really a cop you would feel some empathy for those who come after you. These kids face constant danger as you might of, had you ever been a real cop instead of the skell that you seem to be! Chuck Seubert retired NYPD