PDA

View Full Version : thanks

Babydispatcher101
05-17-2006, 08:13 PM
hey my name is ashlie and my mom is a dispatcher for you guys thanks so much for acdtually doing your jobs and cleaning up manatee county and being there for people and not talking behind peoples backs like those at BPD that department is a bunch of immature people and you guys thsnkfully are not thank you guys so much.

05-19-2006, 03:08 AM
Ashlie, what makes you think we are different. We just don't know you and could care less who you are related to.

05-19-2006, 02:55 PM
Go back to the Bradenton PD board. As a matter of fact go to some teenage board somewhere else. :idea:

05-20-2006, 01:09 AM
If you want to "chat" go to my space with the rest of the teen agers and please stop putting down professional agencies because they do not want to "chat" with you. These boards are for LEO's please respect that. I know that may be hard but be mature about it and go play somewhere else please.

05-22-2006, 05:30 PM
HMMMMMMMMMMM you must be the same ashley that used to keep running away, causing MSO deputies grief. AHHHH thank god you are 18 now.

05-22-2006, 09:10 PM
wow i didnt know that i was that hated im really sorry guys im sorry for putting all that grief on you guys ill leave you all alone just please forgive me okay. im really trying to change who i use to be. k well sorry again.

05-23-2006, 12:15 AM
wow i didnt know that i was that hated im really sorry guys im sorry for putting all that grief on you guys ill leave you all alone just please forgive me okay. im really trying to change who i use to be. k well sorry again.Ashlie, I doubt you're hated. We're all glad that you're growing up and taking responsibility for your actions. Keep up the good work. Now, do you need a job? The S.O. is hiring I hear.

05-23-2006, 09:15 PM
We don't want her here!

CTFUUU
05-24-2006, 12:12 AM
Oh hush cry baby!

05-24-2006, 07:08 AM
Ashley could probably do the job better than her relative who works here... :shock:

05-24-2006, 04:33 PM
well hey yea i need a job but i need to get my ged first working on it now so yea i do. and i really am trying to straighti up my life

Babydispatcher101
05-24-2006, 04:39 PM
well hey yea i need a job but i need to get my ged first working on it now so yea i do. and i really am trying to straighti up my life

this was me

05-24-2006, 08:19 PM
We know exactly who you are talking about. she sucks on the radio. when we hear her west side, we all are like, its going to be a long nite.

05-24-2006, 08:22 PM
Ashlie, I doubt you're hated. We're all glad that you're growing up and taking responsibility for your actions. Keep up the good work. Now, do you need a job? The S.O. is hiring I hear.

must be mama sticking up for her

05-24-2006, 10:25 PM

First, you really need to work on the grammer and punctuation if you want to be taken seriously.

05-25-2006, 01:51 PM
whoa what is up with this i thought somone actually did care and was ok with me guess not well whatever what can i do.

05-25-2006, 01:59 PM
We know exactly who you are talking about. she sucks on the radio. when we hear her west side, we all are like, its going to be a long nite.

you should not be talking about shawna she is a great dispatcher and an excellent employee. she wouldn't have been hired if she hadn't scored high on the tests she had taken so lay off. By the way her daughter is great aswell. She may have caused problems in the past but she is really growing up and trying to straighten up the mess her life was. So give her a chance.

05-25-2006, 02:01 PM

you should not be talking about shawna she is a great dispatcher and an excellent employee. she wouldn't have been hired if she hadn't scored high on the tests she had taken so lay off. By the way her daughter is great aswell. She may have caused problems in the past but she is really growing up and trying to straighten up the mess her life was. So give her a chance.

05-25-2006, 09:33 PM
must be baby dispatcher sticking up for mama, HAAAA

05-26-2006, 06:28 AM
High tests? They're so short now they hire anyone and even dropped standards!!

If this was 2 years ago, she wouldn't have made the cut.

06-09-2006, 01:07 AM
you really need to work on the grammer

*chuckle*

And spelling....

Now, as has been noted before, and is obvious form this thread, this board is open to the public. You, personally, may not like it, but that's the way it is...
The people reading, are not just your colleagues, but the taxpayers, and they're seeing the "County's finest" bickering and name-calling.

The teenager may or may not be a problem child, and her mother may or may not be a good dispatcher, but is this the right place to sling mud like this?

06-09-2006, 10:41 PM
first you need to work on "grammAr"

First, you really need to work on the grammer and punctuation if you want to be taken seriously.

06-24-2006, 05:07 AM

Yea, I think she ROCKs as long as she has her caffiene or whatever stimulant she may choose. SHES ONTOP OF HER GAME. NO LIKE THAT WHINY CRY BABY GUY ON DAYS THAT WE HAVE TO DEAL WITH FOR A FEW HOURS BEFORE HE GOES HOME AND WATCHES STAR TREK AND FALLS ASLEEP TYPING HIS STAR BLOG. OR THAT OLD SLOW LADY THAT HAS NO IDEA WHAT U SAID OR WHERE U R. T9 T9

06-24-2006, 06:03 PM
"Yea, I think she ROCKs as long as she has her caffiene or whatever stimulant she may choose. SHES ONTOP OF HER GAME. NO LIKE THAT WHINY CRY BABY GUY ON DAYS THAT WE HAVE TO DEAL WITH FOR A FEW HOURS BEFORE HE GOES HOME AND WATCHES STAR TREK AND FALLS ASLEEP TYPING HIS STAR BLOG. OR THAT OLD SLOW LADY THAT HAS NO IDEA WHAT U SAID OR WHERE U R. T9 T9 "

You must be one the newer guys, because YOU HAVE NO CLUE. Or maybe its because you don't listen to your radio. SHE STINKS. No pun intended.

What cry baby guy? What ole lady? Because we afternooners have no clue who you are talking about.

10-19-2006, 07:49 AM
hey my name is ashlie and my mom is a dispatcher for you guys thanks so much for acdtually doing your jobs and cleaning up manatee county and being there for people and not talking behind peoples backs like those at BPD that department is a bunch of immature people and you guys thsnkfully are not thank you guys so much.

Young Lady, this is no place for you to be. You have no business speaking with some of these people. Maybe you have already learned that.
I, glad to hear you are finally trying to turn your life around. Everyone your mom works with does not need to be in your business though!! Not trying to be mean, just trying to gelp ya out. You may be embarrassed by this in a few years.
Go get your diploma then get a darn job. I'd go to UPS first, they pay real good and you can move up, make more money and stay in shape....Do it, I'm smart, I know these things.

10-20-2006, 07:02 PM

Young Lady, this is no place for you to be. You have no business speaking with some of these people. Maybe you have already learned that.
I, glad to hear you are finally trying to turn your life around. Everyone your mom works with does not need to be in your business though!! Not trying to be mean, just trying to gelp ya out. You may be embarrassed by this in a few years.
Go get your diploma then get a darn job. I'd go to UPS first, they pay real good and you can move up, make more money and stay in shape....Do it, I'm smart, I know these things.

why are you even bothering with her? she is a pain in the you know what. she needs to grow up. i guess its true what they say, like mother like daughter. they should go into busines together.

10-21-2006, 01:47 AM
you all need to think back to the time when you all were her age and screwed up its not like we all are perfect here. she is trying to make a good change and some of you all are picking on her.some people do change believe it or not. WE ALL ARE NOT PERFECT wake up and smell the real world.

Sick of DRAMA
10-23-2006, 09:38 PM
you really need to work on the grammer

*chuckle*

And spelling....

Now, as has been noted before, and is obvious form this thread, this board is open to the public. You, personally, may not like it, but that's the way it is...
The people reading, are not just your colleagues, but the taxpayers, and they're seeing the "County's finest" bickering and name-calling.

The teenager may or may not be a problem child, and her mother may or may not be a good dispatcher, but is this the right place to sling mud like this?

[b] This very true!! I have heard people in the county and city talking about this Web Site .... They are not to happy about the fact that ... The people that they are supposed to be able to trust being so vulger and rude... their starting to think that maybe Law enforcement isn't who they can trust!! Is this what we want people to think?? Grow up!!!

10-24-2006, 12:34 AM
[quote]you really need to work on the grammer

*chuckle*

And spelling....

[b] This very true!! I have heard people in the county and city talking about this Web Site .... They are not to happy about the fact that ... The people that they are supposed to be able to trust being so vulger and rude... their starting to think that maybe Law enforcement isn't who they can trust!! Is this what we want people to think?? Grow up!!![/quote:3h0gg5oi]If the taxpayer thinks that they shouldn't be calling MSO cops, then don't call. If anybody thinks that cops have doctorates in psychology or are MDs and if those same citizens think that cops are going to be able to solve their problems, then they deserve to have cops (us) show up at their house. :roll: Sorry, but this pisses me off.

As cops, we can't do ANYTHING unless a law is broken -- and a lot of times, citizens think that a law has been broken, so they are demanding that we make things right, but we can't because our hands are tied by the law.

Also, sometimes citizens put themselves in a position to be victimized. Not always, but sometimes. If they put themselves in a position to be a victim, then what can we do for them??? Not much. :roll:

Lastly, we (cops) are not rocket scientists. Most of us don't have Bachelors degrees, not that that means a lot. So if you expect to call us and get a doctoral answer to your petty chickensh*t problems, then you dialed the wrong number. Yes Yes Yes, I know that I shouldn't have written that, but it's freaking true. :roll:

Ok, I'll shut up now. Don't be a victim and don't put yourselve in a position to be a victim.

10-30-2006, 12:37 PM
you all need to think back to the time when you all were her age and screwed up its not like we all are perfect here. she is trying to make a good change and some of you all are picking on her.some people do change believe it or not. WE ALL ARE NOT PERFECT wake up and smell the real world.

WHATEVER!!!!!!!!!!!! I know for a fact i wasnt like her. she needs to grow up and leave mso alone. drama.

10-31-2006, 12:42 AM
granted there are some of you all that were perfect little angels and didnt get in trouble,probley cause you never got caught. but like i said some people do change and do whats right hell it took me till i was 32 to relize i wasnt going nowhere with my life till i changed it. but alls better now cause some one cared and gave me a chance. oh yea im 45 now and drive a new truck and run my own business.