PDA

View Full Version : Dunklee

05-17-2006, 04:02 AM
Now he is on it with the adding of license plates, extra lights and personal items. Hey A$$H0L3, this is my office. Do you go into SIB and CIB and tell them to take down there personal things. NO! Better yet what personal items have you added to your office? It must be nice to have no bigger problems to screw with those of us working hard making a percentage of what you make than personal items. Good Job. Maybe should address uniforms again. Get a life!

05-17-2006, 05:45 AM
Better be careful, LD is flexing his muscle preparing to become our next sheriff. You think he changed since becoming the chief, wait if he is elected. CF will be the number 2 man, and that is equally scary. Between the two of them, neither has a clue how to run a sheriff's office. We may not like some of BBs ways, however I have a feeling we will all wish him back if LD is given a chance.

Word on the street is that DG will run again....He'd have my vote over LD for sure.

05-17-2006, 11:13 AM
Now he is on it with the adding of license plates, extra lights and personal items. Hey A$$H0L3, this is my office. Do you go into SIB and CIB and tell them to take down there personal things. NO! Better yet what personal items have you added to your office? It must be nice to have no bigger problems to screw with those of us working hard making a percentage of what you make than personal items. Good Job. Maybe should address uniforms again. Get a life!What do you mean "adding tags, extra lights & personal things"? Can you please clarify the scoop???
Better be careful, LD is flexing his muscle preparing to become our next sheriff. You think he changed since becoming the chief, wait if he is elected. CF will be the number 2 man, and that is equally scary. Between the two of them, neither has a clue how to run a sheriff's office. We may not like some of BBs ways, however I have a feeling we will all wish him back if LD is given a chance.I won't get involved in politics unless one of two things happens, one of them being if Chuck Forbis is going to be the next chief deputy. I like Larry Dunklee a lot (I can't help it), but if Chuck Forbis is going to be his sidekick, then I'll have no choice but to get involved in politics to stop that. :twisted:

It's too early to make concrete decisions right now because we don't know who the runner-ups will be. I'll bet you that Al Hogle with his sidekick (Randy Gonzalez) will also be throwing their hats into the ring. I could be wrong on that, but I suspect it. I'll bet you 10 to 1 that we're going to have a lot more candidates this year. :shock:

I also heard that Curt Laverello is going to throw his hat into the ring under the democratic banner. That means that all the republicans will have to battle-it-out among each other... and then the winner will go up against Laverello. :shock:

It's waaaaaaaay to early to speculate, but that's what we're doing. Doh!!!!

05-17-2006, 03:25 PM
If anyone has doubts as to whether or not CF would be promoted to the # 2 spot if LD was elected, they are idiots. NO DOUBT CF will be the # 2 man. He was promoted to Major like a chess player moves his pawns into position for a kill. And Capt MP will no doubt slide into the Majors spot. This has already been discussed and should not be doubted by anyone. I agree with the other poster, LD is not a bad guy but CF will hurt him more than his shaded past. I also heard the same names surfacing as those who will challenge LD, although I really dont know either of those guys.

05-17-2006, 10:35 PM
There was a memo advising wee can not have tags ie...military tags or anything that is not issued by the agency because some moron put a sports tag on his marked cruiser and ruined it for everyone.

The lights have to be approved and installed by D2 and you cannot put them in yourself.

Thats all.

It even applied to unmarked cars with confidential plates

snowmen
05-17-2006, 10:44 PM
the election should be interesting, who is Curt Lavarelo and will he be the best canidate for the job?? If so vote him in.. :D

05-17-2006, 11:46 PM
There was a memo advising wee can not have tags ie...military tags or anything that is not issued by the agency because some moron put a sports tag on his marked cruiser and ruined it for everyone.

It even applied to unmarked cars with confidential platesI agree with that ruling!!! :shock:

The lights have to be approved and installed by D2 and you cannot put them in yourself.Ahhhhhhh I have the scoop on why that happened. ;)

Regarding our emergency lights... you will notice that we have pulsing/flashing white lights pointing towards the front, but not towards the back. It's that way per FSS.

Example: your headlights are white and white is never illuminated in the rear of your car unless your put your car in reverse and then the white "back up" lights come on.

Well...

A deputy fiddled with his lightbar and he switched the lights around so that he had pulsing white lights on the backside of his lightbar. :lol: That's a no no.

Eddie Palmer had that one white light in the backside of the lightbar, but we don't do that any more.

Per the FSS, white light is for moving forward and that's why you can't put it on the backside of your car.

Every G.O. that we have is to address something that somebody did. Our freaking G.O. book is now twice as big as my phone book, but less useful. :roll:

05-17-2006, 11:52 PM
the election should be interesting, who is Curt Lavarelo and will he be the best canidate for the job?? If so vote him in.. :DCurt is an old SRO friend of Bill Balkwill. I don't know if the rumor is true that Curt is going to run, but if he does, it will be interesting to see who backs who. Curt is good friends with Balkwill Inc. and all of Balkwill's friends (they are all drinking buddies). So will all of Balkwill's friends back Curt so they can keep their cushy jobs???

Larry Dunklee is putting all of his boys in place, like Chuck Forbis, Mike Pelfrey and many others. If Larry runs for sheriff, then all his boys will obviously back him.

And all of this could be totally in left field. :shock:

Who knows!!! :?

05-18-2006, 02:11 PM
All these pontifications and speculations abouit the next election... so soon!!!! :!: :!: :!:

I wonder if the next election will turn the department upside down like the last one did??? :?: :?: :?:

05-19-2006, 12:01 PM
All these pontifications and speculations abouit the next election... so soon!!!! :!: :!: :!:

I wonder if the next election will turn the department upside down like the last one did??? :?: :?: :?:Welcome to the sheriff's office. :?

05-24-2006, 09:16 PM
:oops: What happened with his complaint from a few years ago. Not Rumor just Facts.

05-25-2006, 10:52 AM
:oops: What happened with his complaint from a few years ago. Not Rumor just Facts.Look man, they washed their hands of the complaint. The old timers say that the original report disappeared. If it's true, then tough. The statute of limitations has expired on the incident (and there is no report), so you're barking up the wrong tree. Let it go. All you have are rumors (vapors) to go on -- and rumors are jack squat during an election. :shock:

Either put up or shut up. If you think citizens are going to come on this website and are going to base their vote(s) on unsubstantiated opinions that are posted here (vapors), then you're naive 101. :roll:

Grow up goofball!!!! :roll:

You can't stop the machine. :shock:

05-25-2006, 11:20 AM
Unless he is still doing it ? HMMMM

05-25-2006, 11:23 AM
Unless he is still doing it ? HMMMMYou can't prove it. No one will step forward to make the allegation(s). There are no witnesses. There are no victims. As long as no one is willing to step forward... and as long as there are no reports... then it didn't happen. So there. Tough. Either put up -- or shut up.

Vapor lock!!!! :lol: :twisted:

05-25-2006, 12:36 PM
Mr. Know it all...You forgot one VERY important element. That copies of the complaint were made prior to them destroying the hard copies in his file. And TRUST ME, I have read some VERY damaging reports that were copied!...

LD WILL NOT become Sarasota's next sheriff. THAT WE CAN BE SURE OF!

05-25-2006, 01:07 PM
Mr. Know it all...You forgot one VERY important element. That copies of the complaint were made prior to them destroying the hard copies in his file. And TRUST ME, I have read some VERY damaging reports that were copied!...

LD WILL NOT become Sarasota's next sheriff. THAT WE CAN BE SURE OF!I have personally talked to the "women in question" and none of them will step forward. Consequently, it's a done deal. It never happened. Period. No ifs, ands or buts. No even a maybe. You can present your x44 to the media, but they won't touch it because no one will step up to the plate to be interviewed. Consequently, it never happened. Period. It's a dead horse. Go ahead and keep kicking it. :lol:

05-25-2006, 03:08 PM
Regardless of what you want to believe about it "not happening", those around here know it did. They know the LD as the person he is. His "touching himself" issues are well documented and were (perhaps BB removed them) part of his IA file and DG had copies of each one of them and statements from those who complained. He even has copies of notes written from GM and BB to LD for his inappropriate behavior and one telling him to apologize.

Trust me when I say LD will NEVER become sheriff in this county. He should not be the #2 guy, no less the number 1. No degree, past drinking problems, past domestic issues, and the fact that he will make CF the #2...never happen!

05-25-2006, 05:36 PM
Regardless of what you want to believe about it "not happening", those around here know it did. They know the LD as the person he is. His "touching himself" issues are well documented and were (perhaps BB removed them) part of his IA file and DG had copies of each one of them and statements from those who complained. He even has copies of notes written from GM and BB to LD for his inappropriate behavior and one telling him to apologize.

Trust me when I say LD will NEVER become sheriff in this county. He should not be the #2 guy, no less the number 1. No degree, past drinking problems, past domestic issues, and the fact that he will make CF the #2...never happen!The newspaper doesn't care. Sorry chief. Give it up!!!! The media approached BB and asked him about this and BB told the media that he would not have promoted LD if he felt the issues were serious. Ya know what the media did??? The reported BB's statement and that was it. Nothing else was said of it. Nothing else was reported in the paper. If it was as big a deal as you insist, then the media would have continued to pound the war drums, which they did not. It's over, so get over it. If you think the media is going to pick up an old story and try to re-light an old fire that never was the size of a cigerette lighter, then you're living in fantasyland. :roll:

Ohhhhhhh we have a BIG BIG scandel here!!!! Ohhhhhhhh everybody look over here!!!! Ohhhhhhhh this is the story of the century!!!!! :roll:

Get over it. :roll:

05-25-2006, 08:20 PM
Either this is LD himself posting this, or his brainless sidekick CF, as everyone knows full well the media has not even begun to look into the LD mess. Not to mention that maybe BB has removed some of those important files. Perhaps that is why the FBI is STILL conducting an investigation on him???

Well, LD and little mole CF can think what they want, but trust me wiseguy, his background WILL make the Herald Tribune and most likely several tv stations. The actual copies of IA files and statements (such as I always touch myself) may actually be posted by another candidate in the paper as a advertisement.

So think what you will suck-ups but I repeat, LD and his sidekick will NOT run this SO. They have done enough damage around here.

05-25-2006, 08:21 PM
Why are we even talking about this crap. Its old news NEXT. Doesnt effect us anyway

05-26-2006, 02:43 AM
If you folks put as much thought into your careers as you do this brainless gossip YOU might be the next Sheriff

05-26-2006, 06:15 PM
LD is already running the SSO. If you don't believe it just look at the promotions at the rank of LT and above (except DS) for the past year or so. At this point, as much as I would like him to, even the Sheriff could not take control back from him. LD has his men in place already. We aint in Kansas anymore Toto so hold on to your girdle Auntie Emm, were going for a ride.

05-26-2006, 08:50 PM
You all crack me up. Elections and pollitics. Like this is anything new. Who cares. You still do your job and bad guy goes to jail. It doesnt effect you especially if your a peon. Do your job and enjoy the ride. Does it really matter???

05-27-2006, 11:43 AM
No one from this admin can advance to sheriff at this point. The Judge and jury are still out on all these guys. BB/LD/or any other FOB, you will not get elected. There are many special interest groups that know and have evidence of your behaviors. You will not get elected!! it is time for you to all move to NC and retire in the Mountains. Hopefully you won't hurt people up there. You will all have to answer to God one day and you will not be able to hide behind each other when that time comes.

05-27-2006, 04:12 PM
Hey, leave the God/Jesus/Religious Crap somewhere else, it doesn't belong on here.

05-28-2006, 11:41 AM
Hey, leave the God/Jesus/Religious Crap somewhere else, it doesn't belong on here.I prefer to discuss both politics and religion, both in the same breath, up close and personal, preferably with halitosis (http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&defl=en&q=define:Halitosis&sa=X&oi=glossary_definition&ct=title). :mrgreen:

06-27-2008, 02:00 PM
Either this is LD himself posting this, or his brainless sidekick CF, as everyone knows full well the media has not even begun to look into the LD mess. Not to mention that maybe BB has removed some of those important files. Perhaps that is why the FBI is STILL conducting an investigation on him???

Well, LD and little mole CF can think what they want, but trust me wiseguy, his background WILL make the Herald Tribune and most likely several tv stations. The actual copies of IA files and statements (such as I always touch myself) may actually be posted by another candidate in the paper as a advertisement.

So think what you will suck-ups but I repeat, LD and his sidekick will NOT run this SO. They have done enough damage around here.

Not too long ago it was a hot topic also.

06-27-2008, 11:12 PM
Did I miss the article in the paper that was promised two years ago? Will you please post it here for those of us who missed it?