PDA

View Full Version : FOP v PBA

05-16-2006, 07:33 PM
It is getting very close to voting time. You will have to make a very important decision. Road deputies and supervisors will go to the bargaining table united in the FOP. Corrections needs to join in and present a very united front. " United we stand, divided we fall" could not be more true in the this case. Management would love nothing better than to see a fractured approach to bargaining. Believe me they will try to pit FOP v PBA with rumors and actions. Don't give them the opportunity. Vote FOP next week.

Tim Hennigan
05-16-2006, 09:30 PM
I couldn’t have said it better. ALL DEPUTY SHERIFF”S of PSO, Brothers and Sisters of all disciplines need to STAND TALL and UNITED as one, on and off the job. We may not see eye to eye in all issues, but we will speak as one voice as a whole for what is best for the members of the PSO and the citizens of Pasco County.

05-19-2006, 01:45 AM
I believe we were all united until just recently! Just inform yourself before you vote, dont just vote PBA or FOP because LE did, make the right choice for you!

04-14-2008, 12:41 AM
PBA would have gotten us a contract already

04-14-2008, 11:47 AM
careful what you wish for, one of the canidates is a long time loyal PBA member, I'm sure they have plans in the works.

04-15-2008, 06:20 AM
bye bye fop pba is on thre way

04-16-2008, 05:13 PM
bye bye fop pba is on thre way

Is Deehan going to be the representative of the pba too?

lostinspace
04-20-2008, 05:27 AM
Understand that "PBA" stands for "PLEASE BEG AGAIN!" Look at what they have not done for other agencies that they represent. Not once has the PBA taken the offensive and delivered what they promised. At least with FOP you may be able to survive an attack from Beverage Bob.

04-20-2008, 11:46 AM
I have been a member of both organizations. Just as a perception, FOP has been more of a fraternal/ country club let's drink organization. The PBA has seemed to have a little better grip on contract negotiations and credibility with Admin. I joined PBA originally in 1993 and FOP before that. I have seen a lot of changes and not all for the better. Sometimes change is good and I think it would be good to see PBA have a shot. PBA probably couldn't do much worse that FOP. This is aside from whoever is a Sheriff candidate.....Just my opinion of course....

04-20-2008, 02:51 PM
Does anyone not see what is going on. Dermer is PBA's boy they are using him as a tool to take over the S.O.. Jeff, has been a career long member of PBA. There is a plot here for PBA to try and come in. Dont Let Jeff fool you, because he is a nice guy. However, he is loyal to PBA and always will be. If we vote him in PBA will have total control over all departments in the county. Jeff has already made it known "he wants 100% participation in the union". Why do you think he's saying this ? Because PBA is holding some purse strings, and they have a vendetta against Bob. PBA is not like FOP, they are very political and will spen a lot of money for there canidate to get in. Remember who the last PBA boy was---Bob White. However, White turned on them so they now are out to get him out and will spend the money to do it. Be careful "the nice guy" has PBA blood and always will.

04-20-2008, 09:50 PM
So what maybe PBA would be better for us.

04-21-2008, 12:09 AM
Who cares. Rumor is they are endorsing Jeff and FOP is endorsing Sully.

04-21-2008, 12:32 AM
Don't you remember Bob and Crew telling you that "change is good".......I DO

04-21-2008, 12:39 AM
Jeff is for 100% union participation, he doesn't really care for which . Remember we vote them in......

04-21-2008, 12:56 AM
You are correct he would not have a say so on who we selected. Yes i have heard he wanted 100% participation also. A vote for Dermer would be FSA's nightmare! That's why he's getting mine.

04-21-2008, 10:38 PM
FSA brainwashed the Boob maybe they will brainwash Jeff too. Something happens to them when they are sent to Sheriff school.

04-21-2008, 11:46 PM
Not to Jeff. Him is smart. Him hang out with Conley. Conley smart too. Jeff and Conley smart.