PDA

View Full Version : SENTENCING DAY FOR SALEEM SIMPSON

drivett
05-15-2006, 06:17 PM
today they sentenced saleem simpson, he is the person that put a gun to my sons head and told him he was going to kill him while robbing my sons house in lutz in october of 05, mr simpson (term used in loosest terms), went to trial was found guilty, and today was reckoning day, judge padgett handed down 2 LIFE SENTENCES for his crimes, thanks to the testimony of both dets chris freeman and jack rodriquez, and his mother and his family called my son THE WHITE DEVIL after sentencing,,,,,,,, i cant believe them, and they want to know why there kid is a piece of garbage,,,,,,

Carl Shawver
05-15-2006, 11:08 PM
Sounds like a good outcome, ****.

As for the detectives on the case, I don't know Jack Rodriguez but I do know Chris Freeman and hold him in the highest regard. I'm not at all surprised that they did a good job.

And it sounds like Judge Padgett did his job properly as well.

I'm glad your son came through the ordeal unhurt.

As I said - good outcome.

drivett
05-16-2006, 02:25 PM
thanks carl,
it was a good outcome and a horrendous person is off the street, he would have killed someone very shortly rodriquez and freeman did outstanding work, and thank god a judge slammed him.

05-17-2006, 01:52 AM
They called your son names because like every other criminal, they think that everything that happens to them is someone else's fault. Everything they do is someone else's fault. Criminals and their families cannot accept responsiblility for anything. Cosby, I believe, said it best about taking responsiblity for your child as he is growing, not standing there at sentencing a lamenting the result of your negligence. This is further illustrated when an inmate asks another "what they give you." This is the typical question heard post sentencing. I believe a more accurate question should be "how much time are you going to spending prison for your actions?" Anyway, until Americans start getting tired of being victimized by people who refuse to obey the laws of our land and get over trying to be p.c. ,we will continue a downhill slide into possible anarchy! :shock:

03-30-2010, 03:01 PM
fazugie u .

Ah, Saleem took them only 4 years to teach you how to use a computer! Bravo! Now when they teach you to read, maybe you can go to the law library and start your lifelong appeal process. :cop: :mrgreen: :cop: :devil: :devil:

03-30-2010, 09:38 PM
Only one thing stops scum like Salami Simpson-extreme prejudice, with a .45 :lol:
If you can then you should always have your heater with in reach-seem's to stop creeps dead in their tracks :evil:
Oscar Meyer Bacon-brother :devil:

03-31-2010, 03:03 AM
his mother and his family called my son THE WHITE DEVIL

Welcome to our world........

03-31-2010, 03:13 PM
his mother and his family called my son THE WHITE DEVIL

Welcome to our world........

**** Rivett was a member of our world long before you were. He was a highly respected TPD detective who is now retired.

I'm sure you meant no disrespect. You just didn't know.

:)