PDA

View Full Version : What about David and Jail Wings photo system

05-15-2006, 12:36 PM
When are we going to get software we can use? The latest Intellegence reports on the 3T. How about a PCA that can duplicate off the 3T and send it to the jail and we have to do is drop the smuck off and sign a PCS and get our copy to go. No theres a good tool. Or wait David or jail wings photos from our own jail. Im sure we will have Intellenge rpts to do mandatory now right next to Fis.

Finding a city cop to use there MDT gets old

05-15-2006, 03:11 PM
When are we going to get software we can use? The latest Intellegence reports on the 3T.

How about a PCA that can duplicate off the 3T and send it to the jail and we have to do is drop the smuck off and sign a PCS and get our copy to go. No theres a good tool. It would be nice if we could do a PCA on our laptops and then have the victim sign it electronically, like when we sign for a credit card. :shock:

UPS and Fed X use them too (the portable kind). :shock:

05-15-2006, 10:42 PM
Sorry as far as the victim. My stuff is usually the state of Flroida. I think thats probably even more costly but I guess it would work. I was just refering to us with our arrest. I dont have a problem with me charging them and victim doing a statement the old fashioned way.