PDA

View Full Version : New Chief

05-14-2006, 02:11 PM
Just wondering what is the word on the new Chief and how it is working out for the department?

05-15-2006, 12:14 AM
The new Chief stopped all of the backstabbing on this board, and all of the ridiculous posts. That is a good start. Change takes time. She deserves to not be judged until she has the time to properly analyze what she has to do, and then to implement the changes that she wants to make.

05-15-2006, 11:30 PM
The new Chief stopped all of the backstabbing on this board.No way???!!!! In one single swoop, the chief did that???!!!! Wow!!!! :lol: :shock:

BamaPI
05-18-2006, 11:53 AM
how did she stop it? Does she go to their homes to see if they are posting on this site? Wow she is good :)

05-22-2006, 07:38 PM
Well, you seem to know it all. BUT.....How many backstabbing posts, and other ridiculous posts have you seen on this board since Chief Williams took office? That was my point!

06-13-2006, 03:25 PM
It has been just about 2 months since Chief Williams took over. I hope that the hiring practices are changed. There seems to be a problem with age discrimination in hiring. Applicants should not be penalized for having experience, either.

08-10-2006, 05:12 PM
It has been just about 2 months since Chief Williams took over. I hope that the hiring practices are changed. There seems to be a problem with age discrimination in hiring. Applicants should not be penalized for having experience, either.

They act like they are talking to a collar instead of a potential brother officer